All Comments on 'Fucked by Father-In-Law'

by callmelavanya

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good

Good..

ThewhitemanThewhitemanalmost 19 years ago
A horny story with a ring of truth

Very sexy - I would love to hear more about your adventures as an unfaithful wife. I wish I lived in India!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
How exciting

oh ho. so Exciting for an old man like me dreaming f catching my daughter in law and fuck her.Very practical approach of laying daughter in law .Indian sentiments and behaviour of the lady is natural.keep it up. wud love more from u.

Indian Father In Law

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

Needs a continuation so that you and your father-in-law can make a grandchild for him that looks something like your husband so the latter does not know that the baby is not his.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Story, but...

... Some lines aeemed rather repetive. Try expanding the words you use.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I am cumming ..uh uhh ohh

Absolutely Amazing story, with great realism and sense.

I loved it. A few such as you concentrate on writing of such relationships between old men and young women. keep the good work going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
pls wrote more

super story lavanya! pls write more. Any body with similiar taste(Father-in-law, daughter-in-law) pls contact me at honestmaha2000@yahoo.co.in

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

What is a saree? There are also many mis-spellings in your fantasy story, do you not have spell-check?

I am sure that those of you in India have a great grasp of sexual fun times, but your stories would be much more attractive if you would use American English terms instead of your India English ones.

Did your father-in-law impregnate you without your husband's knowledge? A baby would have both your husband's and father-in-law's physical characteristics to the point that your husband may not even suspect the baby is not his. This is something you may want to remember if you do a continuation on this story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
its fantastic

its the best and i like to get more from you on the same subject. i think with father-in-law. i dont know wether u give me a response to this... anyway i like it really.

and i would like to make a friendship with u....

if u r interested just write 2 me... nityan1975@yahoo.co.in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nicely done

Though its great but it would have been fabulous if a little more story was there. More seduction... The behavior of the characters was very natural, but a little more beating around the bush would've helped. Thankfully, there was no booze! It is so cliche and boring. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
beauty of navel&breast

good work its was a pleasure reading your story I would be looking forward to hear your adventures before marriage also.

kaavitakaavitaover 14 years ago
excited

its good story need more seduction while playing with each others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The idiocy of this "writer" is staggering !

One of the most inept and stupid of them all!! Typical Darkie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I just want to experiance

The Day I become FIL i will defiantly try my luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BULLSHIT

It is amazing how bad housewives spend their time by narrating bullshit to us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

When my mother passed, my wife and I moved in with my Father. He had a couple of girlfriends his age. He had fun with them, but his desires were not being met. They were just to old for a good fuck. I decided to get my wife involved. We did the first time in a threesome. Later, I agreed to let Karen and Dad have their time alone. It has been a great situation for all. Dad has even shared his girlfriends with me.

chennaishobschennaishobsabout 9 years ago
every DIL dreams

husky dusky hairy chested FIL will surely be luved always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very very hot

man!!!! don't stop writing.you are awesome.

chennaishobschennaishobsover 6 years ago
OLD YET NICE

nice flow. it happens in most family within four walls

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My daughter in law

Good story. I have a gorgeous daughter-in-law, 50 years younger than me, who I lust after madly. She loves me she says, and sometimes she hugs and kisses me so close, even wrapping her legs around me, that I get a raging erection, but so far I have not tried to move onto actual sex with her. I live in hope, but am afraid of all the family consequences.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

It would take a really low life individual to do something like that. Patricide would definitely be in play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, horrible writing skills here. Could not get past the first few lines. A rewrite might help.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WHO WILL WASTE TIME RESPONDING TO YOUR BEGGGING?

Lalaji

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous