All Comments on 'Joe's Niece Ch. 02'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
waiting for the next chapter

Great story, waiting for the next chapter. Hope it is soon.

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 14 years ago
Strange! Only one comment on this chapter and only eight on ....

the first. I guess there are two possible reasons: 1. Everyone is so anxious to get to the next hot portion, they skip the comment section. If so, the last part should have lots of comments. 2. With 4 chapters readers may think this is an extremely long story and are bypassing it for shorter reads. I like the story, and love how they get quickly to the sex - probably a bit unrealistic, but who cares, it's erotic literature. So, from chapter 1, when Uncle was going to have her fucked by handsome strangers in a couple of weeks, he said he would be fucking her by the end of the day...and he DID! Now what comes next?

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 13 years ago
LOL, does not take him long

Deflowering his niece did not take long - so now what? It will be interesting to see if you have something unusual happen.

lwiltonlwiltonover 5 years ago
Clearly an early story, but worth reading

I think this series of short stories may have been the first ones Jim Scouries published; they are certainly about the oldest ones on this site. There are a few rough edges here that disappear in later works, which are universally excellently written. Still, this series is a fun read by itself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Early stories

I agree with Iwilton. These are obviously early stories. His writing has improved so much since "Uncle Joe's Niece". I skipped around, reading stories scattered throughout his list of writingsat first. I enjoyed them so much I decided to start at the top and read them all. This series is by far the roughest I've read from Mr. Scouries. I'm sure there will be a few more like this later. None-the-less, Mr. Scouries is one of my favorite authors on Lit. I only wish he was still writing.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Another very good chapter. I look forward to reading the rest. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10399 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES