All Comments on 'First Taste'

by Cummsweetly

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story...but why stoned?

It's a great story, well told, nicely and patiently devloped. It turned me on.. and that's it's purpose.

But why a reference to being "stoned"? Drugs have no role in the story and are an invitation to permanent mental damage. Unsafe sex and unsafe actions are dangers. After forty four (44!) years of college teaching I've seen enough permanent problems among students, including four overdose deaths on their first 'experiment'.

If you choose to revise, why not drop that line?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story. I hope you're planning to continue it.

As far as the stoned reference goes, I'd imagine it was to make the two of them seem even more to be from "opposite sides fo the track". Personally, as long as the characters don't actually start firing up in the stories I just ignore it and move on. After all, we're not here for lessons on morality. :)

Mr_NebMr_Nebalmost 8 years ago
Another great story

I like the way you capture the newness and uncertainty for a first timer. You also don't shy away from the reality of sex and that it is messy. That is too often missing. Thanks very much.

Mr_Neb

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
TWO one-sided stories, with no reciprocity?

Rex must REALLY love you!!! :+))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous