All Comments on 'Wife Converts Husband Ch. 04'

by bisexual_slut

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
She got him where she wanted

Shelly finally got him where she wanted and there is no turning back. Waiting for somemore of this good reading.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Group Sex

People from Australia probably know the slang you are using, but I'm at a loss. Keep writing, you're getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Longing for it.

I am a married TV. From time to time I get my wife to fuck me with her 8 inch dildo, but how I long for the real thing. She keeps on promising me just that, but it has yet to happen. She works with two good looking guys, and I know that they both fancy her, sometimes I wonder if she's getting it from them and won't share them with me.

Love,

Stephanie

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i'm a horny slut too

I loved your story. I'm a horny cock-sucking slut just like you who loves to dress in my sexy clothes and get fucked. Reading your story brings back great memories for me and makes me so hard that I cum right into my own mouth. Hopefully you have other stories like these ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wife converts me

My wife has converted me into a cock sucking slut. I wear women's clothes all the time and i am viewed as a woman. Recently she has me going to adult bookstores and theatres where i am found using the gloryholes as i service as many men as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
tell us more

Your series of stories made me so hard and is exactly what I want my wife to do to me. I'm a cock-sucking slut who loves to get dressed in sexy women's clothes and let men with big cocks fuck my man-pussy. I wish my wife would join in like yours does. Maybe some day she will.

Please tell us more of your fantastic sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

I go on deliveries to a few towns over night and stay at hotels I have real tits I wear a size 40c bra and love the feel of it holding my breast in place. a tight tank top to show of my tits and red panties with a mini skirt to wear at the hotel. one night a good looking guy that I had talk to while in my man cloths knocked at the door with out thinking I opened the door at first he just stared then asked if he could come in. I said ok when I closed the door he had a hug bulg in his pants so with out a second thought I kneeled down and opened his zipper out came the biggest cock I've ever seen it was 9 inches long and 2inches thick with nice veins down the side. It had some precum on the tip so I liked it up then started to put the head into my mouth slowly working my way to his hairy stomach with almost all of his cock in my mouth I started to pump my mouth up and down his large cock. He was nice and hard and warm in my mouth(unlike the dildos I suck on).I reached up and played with his large balls and I could feel him about ready to cum so I sucked harder wanting him to fill me up.When he came I felt like I was swallowing a gallon of cum. I sucked him and fucked him for the rest of the night. Never got his name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another boi Slut

Excellent story and writing. I could picture everything that was going on. Needless to say my cock was hard and being pumped. I'm a married crossdresser who gets pimped out by my wife who fingers her self while watching them pound my "pussy" and mouth while telling them what a cum whore I am, calling me every name she can think off. When everyone has had their way with me she has them to piss all over me and in my mouth. I love it all, especially when I suck the cum of the guys out of her pussy. I'm very lucky to have such an understanding pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

All your stories make me rock hard. Wish I could have joined in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Glory holes became an addiction after my first experience.

Must be true for a lot of us closeted husbands. I was getting very little sex from my wife (and later found out that she was getting double-teamed by two well endowed black guys), one day walked into an adult bookstore just to look at the movies. The movie booths had glory holes (which I had never seen before) and was shocked when an erect black cock came through. I backed away, but I could not take my eyes off it. I touched its skin was so soft and the engorged glans was irresistiably shaped with a flared corona and was soon caressing it with my hand. It was much larger than mine and I felt the feminine "melting" feeling. The guy said, "Suck it!!" and I felt it slide into my mouth, fucking it and turning it into a pussy..The allure and excjtement of sucking a beautiful cock is so psychologically satisfying that once I tried it through that glory hole at an ABS, something happened inside me. It was such an overwhelmingly satisfying experience ., I start sucking more and more enthustiasiically until he filled my mouth with his warm semen. At first. I did not swallow, but I was soon enjoying its taste and always swallow..I was converted into a lifelong cocksucker. I started visiting adult bookstores that had glory holes. and was enthusiastically serving other men through the glory holes several times a week for the last 30 years

J think that the great majority of men who have become habitual cocksuckers, are married..Lke me, they tried it just once as an experinent, and found that they could not stop. Nor did they want to.

I later told my wife that I liked to suck cock, She promptly took me to Victoria's Secret and bought me black bras, panties, thigh-highs, and heels. Then she invited he two black boyfriends over and they had me suck their huge cocks and also fucked me in the ass, which I loved.sInce then, I have enjoyed watching my wife get fucked by black men and I often service her lovers.In our home life, I have taken yhe rule of housewife an am usually dressed en femme. When we go out shopping, people we meet think that I am her girlfriend and not her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LUCKY GUY

hot story. I had to cum from just reading it. My wife and I have lived in much the same way. I met her while sucking off her father , which lead to him fucking me and then both of us fucking her. I had finally found what I wanted in a wife - a cock whore just like me. we married and invited 10 guys that had the job of providing cocks for us on our honeymoon. Ever since, we've whored any and every way possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OUT!

The door. That's where she's going. She obviously has no respect for you. Why let her ABUSE you? Because that's what shes doing. Kick the bitch to the curb.

leann5redleann5redover 10 years ago
leann5red just hot!!!!

wife is hot sex goodies hes a bie whore thay are just hot together pls give use more leann xxx mawh

joln321joln321over 10 years ago
open marriage

I love stories where the wife controls and includes the husband and doesn't degrade him, deny or humiliate him. please keep these kind of stories going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beat the crap out of her

And divorce her. She has no love or respect for you and is simply interested and using and abusing you. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
tally

ch1 good, ch2 better, ch3 nice, ch4 best, hopefully she loves him as much as he loves her.

SissyTanya69SissyTanya69over 9 years ago
Good story

Wish I had a wife that would do this

juliasexycdjuliasexycdover 9 years ago
I am jealous

I would love to be him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
me and my wife too

Just like one of the other readers, I too was a closeted husband who was frustrated keeping my secret from my wife. However, after my wife found out and joined in, we now have a great sex life. I'm the sissy CD husband who sucks any cock I can get hold of -- including all of my wife's male friends. When she tells me to get dressed in my sexy clothes, I know I'm in for a treat of sucking cocks and getting fucked all night long -- and loving it !!! Please continue this series of stories. It really turned me on, so much that I came in my hand and ate it all up. Yum Yum.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 9 years ago

I simply adore this series I an a frustrated sissy living a life of hell needing to do this with my wife or a girl friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That's when he left

Not only was she demeaning, degrading and humiliating him, she wanted to share that abuse with the world. He got dressed in his pants and shirt and packed his things. After putting them in the car he asked her for all the videos. When she hesitated, he slapped her face and told her she had 2 minutes to give her everything she had or he was going to put a world of hurt on her. She gave up what she had and as he left he told her that if he saw or even heard any rumors about this episode, he'd come back and finish the job he started. The end to a ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Vicki & Jennifer Fell In Love With Cock

My wife Vicki and I used to relate our previous sexy encounters as we lay in bed really teasing and turning each other on. One night I decided to tell her about my bully cousin Billy making me wear girls clothes then forcing me to suck his big cock as I had three older sisters I admitted to Vicki I was soon wearing their clothes and going down to my cousins to play with his big hard-on then once I had got his big thick cock nice and slippery I lubed up my arsehole positioned myself above his throbbing helmet then slowly lowered my arse engulfing his massive cock as I sank on it until I was sitting on his balls soon after that Billys older brother Bobby walked in on us and shortly after he was fucking me as well his best mate Frank was shagging me as well I knew they were just abusing me and I had to get out of a very bad situation so I stopped going down to his house but to be honest I felt empty and realised I was missing being fucked by this time I was fucking a girl called Maggie who adored shagging one night at a party in one of my mates house I had got sucked by Maggie and she went into the living room leaving just myself and John the boy whose house we were in and one other couple who were screwing on the other bed I had this strong need to suck cock which seemed to come from nowhere I moved over to the bed John lay drunk on and got to work rubbing his cock through his denims the other couple left the room and I have to admit I never seen the leave as I was under the covers taking Johns trousers off and delighting in his rapidly thickening cock as I gave him a real good sucking he came soon after I swallowed his thick seed and sucked him again once I had used my by then expert tongue to put life back into his cock I climbed on it and rode him cowgirl style til I came again as I got ready and went to the toilet I looked in the mirror as I let his spunk run out of my mouth I said " your such a cockslut Jennifer

tex4tgtex4tgover 8 years ago
Love it :)

I hope there is more bisexual_slut . i would love for this to happen to me. HHUUU to only dream :)

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please tell more

Please tell us more of the adventures of a hot CD and his wife. I too am a married CD but my wife doesn't yet know - I'm still in the closet. I would love for my wife to find out and join in with me to service many many men together. I've come to accept that I love cock so much and maybe it's time for my wife to find out. Wish me luck !!!

Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot!!!

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
A true slut is born.

On this one just so sexy especially with the repairman oh how I wish I was Toni getting fucked by all those sexy men large and thick vained dicks. Having each of those beautifu dicksl in and out of my mouth and behind just makes me feel like a real woman, even though I'm not.

Still the stories has made me want to have at least one big dick in my mouth right now will have another one being driven up my behind by a sexy black man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And that's when he packed and left

He also cleaned out their bank accounts on his way out of town. She never saw or heard from him again. She was, however, arrested for putting his image on the web without his consent. Seems a little birdie told the police.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 4 years ago
Good story

Loved you writing, kept me reading and stroking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need more PLEASE?!

What a hot juicy story!!! We need more ,I'm sitting here in hot sexy lingerie with a dildo shoved up my tight pussy hole juicing on it just reading this story! I want to explode all over myself and want to read more of how he was turned into the hot sexy slut that he is!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Always enjoy the setup traps and videoing to make a sissy perform and be known in his city. Next chapter should e to have him become a complete sissy to make only men happy, is wife having him as just a cuckhold. . Really cool if the sissy cocksucker van find herself only getting erections to me and only ejaculate from the excitement of men cumming in her mouth and pussy.

Also cudos for having good editing. So many of these stories appear to be written by authors unfamiliar with the English Language. Looking to see more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please , more more

Please continue, love it . I’m jealous. Tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Great story! Wish it was longer though. Lucky Toni.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wifes New Sissy

I knew some thing was going on with my body but what.All my body hair fell out my hair was getting longer.My hips got wider my body got curvery and smooth all over.But what bothered me the most i now have female breast 36d cup.When i asked the wife she said you are transforming in to a women.I said how and why me she then said i caught you dressing in me things on the nanny cam.So since you want to dress as a women i have been giving you meds to help in changing you in to a real women.Al that is left is to start dressing you as a women from now on.You will do as i want or all your friends will see the nanny cam film i will send them.So she full changed me in to a full on sissy women.I now have no male things now all womens clothes that i must wear all the time.She lets her friends use me for sex now.I have now learned how to suck and deep throat cock and take cock in my butt.Most my cock is caged and my butt is plugged.The wife has started corset and strap on training on me with the help of her lady friends.My breast are now a 40d but she has said they will not get bigger.

Claudia69Claudia69about 3 years ago
Good Series!!

I really enjoyed your story...It made me horny and ready to play...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cumming around

When the bulls can thrust deep and hard into his man pussy with him staying limp,

Only leaking will he be a lady like me!

subwmsubwmabout 1 year ago

Although I have been a crossdressing sissy with my wife since before we were married, I was still a virgin. For our 40th anniversary, my wife set me up with 2 of her Black lovers. They took my virginity and used my ass pussy and mouth all night long.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why do women want to change your husband into a female and then get him screwed (fucked by another man) if you want to change you mate to a other sex keep it in the private

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbisexual_slut@bisexual_slut
233 Followers
I am a kinky bisexual Aussie male in my mid 50's, I enjoy all kinds of sex so long as it doesn't involve any pain. My first passion is women with huge tits, "LOVE big tits", but also don't mind a cut cock to play with so long as their is little to no body hair, also...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories