All Comments on 'Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore Ch. 04'

by rikimaru4

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MoosetalesMoosetalesover 5 years ago
Great but...

I really like this series but the chapters are too short. I'd love to see some longer ones. I love the idea and your slow build, but I really enjoyed this and was disappointed when it ended so soon.

rikimaru4rikimaru4over 5 years agoAuthor
Hi Moosetales!

Thanks for reading and for your feedback. I am glad that you look forward to reading as the story progresses.

I agree the chapters are too short, but I really try to avoid padding stories and I also think it's important to end chapters where they logically break. So it's a bit of a dilemma for me since I also think this sort of story reads a lot better on a chapter by chapter basis rather than all at once, since it loses some of that slow build quality, as you keenly pointed out.

This is the first story I've published on Literotica, and it's evident that the format here is probably geared more towards longer chapters/whole story publications, which I'm less accustomed to doing. I hope you'll forgive that and stick with the story! There is plenty more to come...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

This story is great! I hope you continue it, although maybe with more chapters next time! Just a suggestion! It’s so great I just want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Just hope we can more chapters at one go.

rikimaru4rikimaru4over 5 years agoAuthor
3 more chapters on the way

Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to put out more chapters at once as requested. Chapters 5, 6, 7 have been submitted!!

Going forward, will try to do at least two at a time (i.e. at least 2k words per release). Hope you enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrikimaru4@rikimaru4
265 Followers
Creator of erotic mind control/transformation stories. If you'd like to read more of my works or get advance chapters, check out my page: http://www.patreon.com/rikimaru