All Comments on 'Night of the Living Pussy Ch. 02'

by calx86

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wof2wof2over 5 years ago
Amazing

I’m excited to see where this story goes. I hope that if Stephanie does wear panties again that her pussy makes sure they are thongs. Also what about anal? Will

Stephanie’s pussy demand she try anal toys? Maybe her pussy likes the idea of butt plugs and or anal beads? Perhaps stephanie’s Pussy tongue is long enough to reach stephanie’s Asshole and Stephanie is subject to having to endure some analinguis from her own pussy.

Hope to see more soon. Maybe eventually stephanie’s Pussy even finds a way to experience another females tongue or maybe even is able to French kiss one of Stephanie’s classmates. I imagine that would feel amazing to the other girl, Stephanie’s pussy’s tongue French kissing her pussy. Just some ideas. Excited to read about stephanie’s Pussy getting to experience some toys :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pussy personality

Another crazy of a twist would it be if Stephanie finds out that even though she is 100% heterosexual, her pussy however is 100% lesbian. Stephanie finds herself being forced to satisfy her pussy’s lesbian desires and it could start by maybe Stephanie sleeps over at one of her friends house or maybe one of her girl cousins and Stephane finds her pussy demanding she put on the pair of dirty panties they find on the floor so her pussy can lick the gusset and get a taste of another woman’s pussy.

wof2wof2over 5 years ago
Anon

Ha ha ha that’s an amazing suggestion anon. I second that suggestion +1.

Stephanie’s pussy is a lesbian, hot idea.

calx86calx86over 5 years agoAuthor

Check out my Alexis the Dark Fairy series. In Chapter 2 there are similar elements involving the lesbian pussy tongue that you're looking for :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Include please

Awesome, thanks for the recommend. I enjoyed it. However what I like about my earlier suggestion would be the fact that Stephanie is still straight but is tormented by her pussy who craves pussy and makes stephanie’s life a living hell unless she gives her pussy what she wants. eventually Stephanie gives in just to make her pussy stop tormenting her. Maybe her pussy gives her orgasms or licks itself at the most inappropriate times? Then straight Stephanie has to endure lesbian sex, kinda a semi noncon theme is what is appealing to me. Maybe stephanie’s Pussy drops the bomb that it’s a lesbian when they go to pick out toys? Stephanie grabs a very realistic looking dildo and her pussy tells her no, it doesn’t want a realistic cock. Just suggestions :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Prom

Perhaps Stephanie’s pussy forces Stephanie to take another girl to the prom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter

Is this story getting another chapter?

Hope steph pussy wants steph to always wear a butt plug and they find some nice ones at the toy shop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

What an amazing story! I like the idea of Stephanie's pussy being a lesbian ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 3?

Hiya! Just wondering if chapter 3 was in the works?

calx86calx86about 5 years agoAuthor

Yes there will be a chapter 3. I'm working on a couple of different submissions. So glad you guys liked it!!!!

As far as the suggestion earlier on Stephanie's pussy being lesbian, I'm not sure if I will do this with this particular story but it gives me ideas for a spin-off series. You never know ;).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalx86@calx86
332 Followers
Hi, my name is Alex Norcross and I am novice fiction writer who mainly focuses on erotic short stories. Through my online existence some have gotten to know me for my still ongoing story "Enchanted Panties". The banner artwork on this page is actually related to my Enchanted P...