All Comments on 'Mom's Friend was My First Love Ch. 05'

by backwoodsman1952

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love all of it

Wow,

This story never let's me down. I love your descriptions and believe it is true. I have some similar things in my background. Please don't stop now, keep telling this story.

Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
Please continue! Your story is very good!

PLease continue this most excellent story. You are doing a fine job. I can see several possible conclusions and know that you will do well which ever way you go with it.

EffectEffectalmost 19 years ago
Please continue

I agree, please continue on with the story.

EffectEffectalmost 19 years ago
Please continue

I agree, please continue on with the story. It's really intersting and enjoyable so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mom's Friend was My First Love Ch. 05

Very well written indeed! I enjoyed it immensely!

caterwaullercaterwaullerover 18 years ago
Fabulous

There is nothing as erotic and sensual as being lightly whipped by your lover as you stand with your hands above your head. I also enjoy kneeling in front of him, sucking and pleasuring him with my mouth and hands while the fronds of the whip tickle my back (with an occasional flick for the tingle). I'm not at all surprised that these things arouse you . . . they arouse me a great deal. What a wonderful story - thanks!

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Thanks***

For the continuation of the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous