All Comments on 'Visit of the Apprentice Pt. 04'

by Sleepyhypno

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

How could there be no Energon goodie?

GrafStamphausGrafStamphausover 5 years ago
On balance I liked it a lot; but . . .

. . . but it helps perpetuate the urban myth of orgasmic female ejaculation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
?

why do you keep skipping the sex scenes? good story but nobody comes to this site for "fade to black.... 25 minutes later"

you spent 3 chapters building up to that lol

SleepyhypnoSleepyhypnoover 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous... the Second one.

I have read your comments and I have taken them to heart, however one of the reasons that I don't just write stright up sex is that A. after a while it get repetative, and B. I might not like what you like, at which point the scene would be lost on you. This way you get to fill in the blanks. I stick to what I am good at.

Having said that I have started to add in more scenes to the stories that i am writing.. however those stories won't show up for quite some time.. this is my 25th story part.. I just finished writing Story part 38. this covers various different stories not just this story. So it will take time.

SleepyhypnoSleepyhypnoover 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous - The first one

I am so pleased you got the reference :)

SleepyhypnoSleepyhypnoover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: GrafStamphaus

well it is fiction after all :P

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
A slow long road to nowhere.

So several chapters in and the basis for the story is still unclear. I feel like I don’t even have to read the story at all. I only have to read the 5 line email intro and skip the 10 hours earlier waffle that leads nowhere and gives no new plot info and is as PG as it comes.

So I think that this story SHOULD NOT be on Literotica it doesn’t fit the sire profile at all. Publish elsewhere.

1 Star for every chapter and I’m not even reading anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSleepyhypno@Sleepyhypno
175 Followers
A fan of hypnotism and other control based fetishes, and hoping to give a go at writing! You can find timeline and character profiles at: Spiralsnightclub.com and bonus content at: Patreon.com/sleepyhypno