All Comments on 'Oral Intent'

by Cummsweetly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bearleebearleealmost 19 years ago
The Title Certainly Grabs You

And so does the story-your stories continue to get better and better-great job here and it looks like you have one more new one out today that is already rated H-not a big surprise!

CanadianMCanadianMabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

I can tell by the way you write that you are a very oral person and I love the way you describe the feelings as you write about giving head.. Keep the stories cumming!!

claymore29claymore29about 18 years ago
MMMMMMM

Will you go camping with me ?

claymore29claymore29about 18 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Will tyou go camping with me

MrWankerMrWankerabout 16 years ago
Very Hot!

I love hearing about a woman getting her first taste of cum! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unbelivable!

Good story but unbelivable, because, I am not sure that a girl's first sucking will be in such level os amazement. And I do not belive that in first sucking a girl would not swollow. I gave my cock to many girls to suck, and they completely ignored to swollow my jism. If Tabitha was my tent nebourgh I would give my cock to her to suck and surely would let her to swollow my jism. How can I find her.....? LOL. Good story man! I liked it.

Thankx and will wait for your next "swollowable" stories!

BEST

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Solid first draft.

My Big Note is...give us the dialog!!!

Not less than a few exchanges here and there as the action progresses.

I also recommend that he has an oversized "double" sleeping bag.

Because he's a big guy, or whatever. If it's that cold, they'd need to be outside a normal sleeping bag for the movements.

I also think it will play better if Rex is more "virginal"...in the sense of less experienced and "ready"...and bend over backwards polite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy moly there are sooooooo many other words to use besides cock!!!!!!!

32 times just in this story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous