All Comments on 'Wanton Mom Needs to Fuck'

by Clansmansco

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Unreal

- and unlikely

Stan

B1gDaddy69B1gDaddy69almost 19 years ago
Unlikely? Not really

I know a woman just like this in real life. She is not a looker, but she is a willing mother; that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot moma

I lked this story alot.

Its the sort of story I like to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
rubbish

what can i say just pure rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Effort

good try, but not good enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not bad...good be better

its got a good plot to it but needs to be developed more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice story

Keep all three going, right what you LIKE,if these guys were so smart they wouldn't be a critic here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bra sizes don't compute

Get your sizes right

I don't know if you know, but in a bra size. the 38 i the chest measurement just below the breast. It has nothing to do with the breast size. The "B" or "C" is the cup size;

In your story, both women have a 38" chest, one female is 5'10" and the other is 5'7", yet you say the shorter woman s slimmer than the taller one. Nevah Happen Guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dude, roll more tobacco in them !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
boooooooooobs!!

booooooooooooooooooooooooobs puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussy!!! yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
it was so so

so so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It Made Me Squirt My Hot Load

I liked it so much infact..my cock got so hard and started throbbing I had to jerk it off to a full cum! I guess it was due to the fact I fuck my neice every chance we get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wish i had mom like that

wish i had mom, and sister like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Me Too!

I had this same thing happen when I was only 14. Mom was 44. Not like the models some claim. Mom was a fat woman, 165. She had 44 D's, flat butt, and a very hairy pussy! Mom taught me everthing over the next 90 days, during Dad's absence. It really helped when I started to date girls in school at 16. I was very experianced by then. Mom passed away at 80. And we fucked weekly ever since the first time. On her death bed Mom asked for me to eat her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fun

as i was reading this i was jerking off and my mom walked in my room complete naked and she wanted me to fuck her so l did it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
son services his cock-crazed mother

This is an excellent account of a mother using her boy's fat 8-incher for what moms usually need their sons for--to soothe the fiery heat in their maternal cunts with their boy's sturdy prick. Twenty-year old Johnny is a big strong lad who, naturally, has an intense attraction to his mother's seasoned twat as well as his sister's cute little slit--after all, they're FAMILY twats, the best twats there are! When mom barges in while her boy is showering and gets a good look at his mighty hard on she's consumed by lust. It doesn't take long for Johnny-boy to shove his rock-hard power tool up between his cock-crazed mother's legs. What a pleasure to unload his young balls up his mother's mommy-cunt, his own fucken birth canal! Sis gets into the family fuckfest as well, and it's incestorama from now on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Goodness.

Well. Goodness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dat absurb drilling your biological mum,u ur mum and sis needs urgent deleveranceum,u ur mum and sis needs urgent deleverance

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wat did ur sister kate do while u fucked ur mom? and do fuck them anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking my sister

I know I have a sister that needs fucking often, and I am the safe fuck she can use. so I fuck her when she needs it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a typically excellent story...

by a highly talented and very prolific writer! Some of the comments are interesting, especially from the last anon, whose sister needs to get regularly banged, and he's her "safe fuck." This is an aspect of the increasingly popular sport of family fucking that's usually neglected---how damned convenient it is! Think about it---you're a young guy living at home with your mother and kid sister. You've got to unload your hot young balls all the time, and your mom and sis have got to get their cunts reamed out again and again. What's more natural than shoving your big stiff prick up the needy twats right there, in your own family? A boy who declines to blow his young balls up the cunts of his nearest and dearest---his mother's and his sister's---is not doing his duty. If not for your own sake, then keep on creaming the family twats for their sake!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stiff cock

Great story, enjoyed every sentence of it. Lots of action, lots of fuck language. Would have made it more enjoyable if Kate had joined in, telling John to "Fuck Mom, fuck her harder, go on, FUCK her"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty good

It was a little short. There was a lot of back story, then the action was over right away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
John fucked his mom good.

When your mom is this hot, you've got to fuck her. When John's dad is gone he will make the most of it. Fucking his mom in different positions several times a day. She moans like she hasn't been fucked in years. Kate moans like a little schoolgirl as she plays with her pussy, and watches them fucking. Whenever dad is home, mom gives John money to take Kate to a motel. Kate begins to moan like a whore because she likes getting fucked so much. They can't go to the same motel twice, they get banned from each place because Kate makes so much noise. Sometimes even when dad's home, if he's not getting the job done, John and his mom will slip into the laundry room together for a quickie. Mom always locks the door and starts some laundry to cover the sounds of their pleasure. Sometimes when dad is gone, John takes turns fucking his mom and Kate. The one getting fucked will eat the pussy of the one who's not. John couldn't be happier, he was always horny, and there was always at least one pussy around to fuck. It turns out that dad was having affair, and not going away at all. He moves out, and John and Kate never end up leaving. Why should they? They were already in the best fucking place either of them could ever want!

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Get an Editor

Sorry for the negative vibe, but you lost me at the beginning because of your spelling mistakes. They take the reader out of the story. Before you post your next story I recommend you get someone to proof read it.

SiodisSiodisover 4 years ago
Pretty decent

Hoping to see more chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In Australia we have a lot of fly in fly out miners who work a 7 on 7 off rosters. Many and I mean many mums fuck their own or their friends sons. Get over it.

6SixtyNiner96SixtyNiner911 months ago

Interesting scenario of mom and son intimacy with the addition of the daughter. Unfortunately, a few of the points describing the sexual exchanges were in this offering, incomplete and awkward to understand, plus the mentioning of the sons 8" hard-on. A normal 6-1/2 erection is nothing to be ashamed of, especially when the female in the story is so 'hot to trot', thus the 4 star rating, otherwise it would have been 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous