All Comments on 'Sex Education'

by linus_sunil

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very nice

Very nice story. "Bengali Shanglup gulo khub shundar".

continue writing.

Eager for your next story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Atodin Porae Banglae

Banglae dialouge gulow khub uttejok. Aro likhun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Kela

Great reading with Bengali dialogues...i wish the writer had used Bengali when she asks for the banana...write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
aro chai

eta rubysen er ma/cheler golper moto oto valo hoyni tobuo valo. Rubysen bangla ma/chele golper jonno adorsho. golpo rubysener golper moto bistarito houa proyojon (Adorable woman 1 and 2)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is a great story!

"She then started to weigh my balls. She spread my legs and grabbed my sack and took it in her fist. She pressed my balls and fondled them and she smiled and said," (honey your tool is very big and fat. It is bigger than your dad and uncles too. Your balls are also beautiful and seem to be heavy with cream.)" I love it when a mother praises her boy's big stiff cock, and I love it even more when she admires and praises and lovingly handles her boy's balls. That's such a beautiful, motherly thing to do. Sure, lady, your boy's hot young balls are real heavy with his cream--it's the creamy semen he'll be shooting up that wonderful hole between your legs he came out of, your own cunt. Have fun, ma'am, with your big hunky really well-hung son and everything he's got for you between his strong young legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bangla

bhalo bangla likhecho :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous