All Comments on 'Overnight NIP'

by Nrlynkdbabe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sexy girl

One day you're going to get caught by the cops!!

I hope it turns you on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Public Nudity is always great. I love it when a naked lady gets her butt fondled or goosed in public. Riding a bicycle in the nude is also a great turn-on. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantasy or Reality?

Doesn't matter - great story! I love NIP stories and you do yours as well as anyone. Keep up the good work.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 19 years ago
Great as usual!

I really enjoyed this! I wish I could do that--'l'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep going

love your stories... keep 'em cumming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
love it being nude

xxxxxx kylie xxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A few, tiny details more!

I would like to know more about how you (the main character) feel sitting in the restaurant(s) and bar(s) nude! It must be sexually exciting sometimes, and not so much on other occasions, and the fact that you haven't gotten OVERLY explicit is nice though. I would just like to know if you "hold back" on allowing people to see every part of you, or are you more relaxed while nude (generally not caring what people see).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A sweet story

I loved this so much that I am going to send your page bookmark over to a friend so that she will read it and it may help her with things she wants to do.

JoandJJoandJover 9 years ago
Outdoors nudity

This might be a good idea to do as you with hubby! Well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous