All Comments on 'Chrissie and JuLee'

by JuLee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cybrfuncybrfunalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely Perfect!!!

This was wonderful, JuLee. I liked reading your profile too. What comes across is a sweet, sensitive, caring, loving, and very sexy person. You're a treasure and I can't wait to get back to reading all of your stories.

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

MacDukeMacDukealmost 19 years ago
Another Hot True Story

I loved the build-up to the soft seduction. Amazing what a hot tub can accomplish in reducing inhibitions. Please write more of your true stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

This is an amazing story written with such dignity and loving care. Hopefully your life continues to be as wonderful as your 2 stories portray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful story

Such a beautiful story of two women loving each other. Hopefully you have pursued your interest in Bi-sexuality.

We women better appreciate each others bodies and emotions.

I can only dream of the pleasure we could give each other naked between each others legs with our mouths and tongues

writhing in lust and orgasims.

Good luck and love, Christiana

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Real life story

JuLee, you are a fabulous woman. After reading your 3 stories I was not only soaking wet but also amazed at your ability to love (and fuck) both men and women. I am quite like you and am at present finger fucking my self while thinking how I would like to eat your pussy while you eat mine. My husband and I are not swingers but do have numerous threesomes with my good friend. Hope to meet you if you ever get to Queensland I will email you my address.

When you get here I will be the 5'9" blonde with her face between your legs. Love Samantha (Hot Aussie)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cums on good

JuLee, you are amazing, my hubby and I have read your stories over and over again and it is hard not to imagine being with you in a 3some. We are 30+ and certainly appreciate your adventures.We did find that you were also the heroine in a story by Macduke "An extraordinary woman" on lit. How do you do it?? If your pussy is as good as he says you are definately extraordinary. We would love to find out.

Chris and Abby

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Hot..

and so incredibly sexy...mmmm...yummy

hongluobohongluoboover 14 years ago
lovely warm sweet and oh so hot!

I really loved this story JuLee. It was beautifully written and yes, very hot.

(I was actually somewhat surprised that Chrissie had sparse pussy hair while you have more given her Eurasian heritage. She must be very beautiful and certainly adventurous!)

JoyceMarieLJoyceMarieLabout 12 years ago
Burning Lust for the Body of a Woman, But Also Appreciation for Its Exquisite Beauty!

JuLee is equally aroused by the cock of a man embedded deep into her vagina or the soft lips of a sexy woman sucking on her clit. Two gorgeous women explore each others body with their eyes and then taste them with their lips. Tender! Sensuous! Erotic!

JuLee's insatiable appetite for sex responds to every stimuli presented to her; the powerful jets of a sauna, the sight of her newfound lover's exquisite heavy breasts or the touch of her delicate fingers performing a ballet on her clit. Two beautiful women find sexual ecstasy in each other arms and share their joy in this tender sensual story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous