All Comments on 'West Side Games'

by blackzilla99

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MMM

SUCH A FUCKING HOT STORY AMAZING VERY VERY NICE

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MMM... no

Guy's a rapist and an extortioner.

Let's turn the fantasy around and hand him over to Bubba and Leroy for a night of their anal pleasures with big dicks, foot long hotdogs made of plastic and lots of batteries and electrodes. Still think rape is good, wholesome fun?

I assume the spelling errors and typo's were intentional. Even so, they detracted from the storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
woah

amazing, i am so wet right now lol

xangel_eyezxxangel_eyezxabout 15 years ago
mmmm indeed

Wow.... I'm so turned on and wet right now..... I love all ur stories.... I'd love to be your ashley haha ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
damnnn

i jack off off to this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This Might be Wrong, Butt...!

I know this might be as evil a thought as your lead character, but I was really expecting/hoping that after her "oral exam" that when he returned her to the bed, that maybe he'd trick her into that anal sex afterall. Sigh. Seems like a missed opportunity, especially with the "Demon" talk and all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ashley due for more fucking and breaking down of her barriers toward black sexing. She needs black sister to keep disciplining her into proper slut for black cock. The mother is next to be fucked by black daddy her age.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

Thanks Blackzilla99, for a great, kinky story.

I think you need to cum back to rape Ashley's mum - all three holes naturally - put a black baby in both Ashley & her mother's white belly's, warning both of them that if they report the rapes to the police or try to abort your babies, you will slit their throats.

This story made me very wet, thank you once again.

Sarah Leather, London England.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Totally racist?

Stereotypes: The supreme goal of every black man is to fuck a white pussy. Every white pussy wants to have a black cock fucking her. Whatever! Since this is in the non-consent category, I will respect your writing. White cunt is forced to accept black cock. I accept that as a fantasy, and a such, you wrote it well. Her white cunt got punished. But here is where I fault your writing. A nine-inch cock totally buried in a young pussy. Totally impossible. Research the word cervix. Few women (and I am talking about those who are older, most likely with kids) can ever take such a big cock, no matter how hard you batter that pussy. I love non-consent stories. But don't depart into the sci-fi realm, where white women are taking even larger cocks in their cunts and screaming for more. Otherwise, a hot story. You handle details well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous