All Comments on 'Jennifer's Longing Ch. 04'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
do you as a writer hate men or married men

i glad this is fanasy because common sense is out the window.writing has to be real to understand it and not stupid to get erotic.hubby can do better and so can the writer.pay back for wife and ego lover would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
i agree

the way this is written .. you either hate men ... or i have no idea clean it up ...maybe her man has more balls thanshe thinks .. and just maybe she dont want to really see how many balls he has... what happens when shes stuck with derek from now on....then she gets what she deserves and dies a lonly old whore ..justfit to fuck derelicts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not cool

The extramarital sex was hot, but the deception was not. This shouldn't be in the "Loving" Wives category because theres no love.

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
Talk about being

cockwhipped!!!! LOL!

Yeah, the thing I don't like is the fact that this woman doesn't love her husband anymore.. Oh well....

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
You did warn us

You were up front about the story, for that I applaude you. The story is good but the erotic part is over shadowed by the humiliation you dish out on the husband, You've took a nice guy who loves his wife and used this story to make men here hate it. You would not of hurt the story by leaving the wimp, humiliation part out or put the story in fetsh.... where it belongs as written because the lover and wife are getting off making hubby a wimp cuckold, we look for that type of storys there but not in loving wifes

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

A very good plot. However if she really wanted to humiliate her husband she would have fucked her lover with her ass on Harry's pillow, with him cumming in her twat. Then afterwards as his cock softened and slipped out of her their intermixed cum would have also seeped from her loins and puddled on the pillow, and they could have lain there and peed on themselves and soaked their piss and cum spendings into the pillow. They could then have kept fucking in this adulterous situation and created a baby or two to further humiliate her husband by not letting him know that the baby was not his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
End of Story

The only way this very wery good story can become a GREAT Story is if in the next (and final) chapter the husband gets an opportunity to save his masculinity. That should quiet the naysayers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantasic

This is well written and thought out story. I like the risk factor involved. I can't wait to see what other challenges Jennifer's lover puts to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Time for Hubby to get even!!

If Derek is so wonderful, how come Mary dumped his ass!! Hubby should kick her ass out & divorce her as soon as he finds out.

Would be fitting for Hubby to end up with Mary, someone who would appreciate everything about him, not just someone with a big dick.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Guys, it will never happen.

There will be no revenge, no discovery and no consequences in this storyline. This author is one of many on this site that do not "do consequences." His stories are all about the lead up and the cheating. That's right, only two-thirds of the story, never the realistic end.

If you read this story and do not like it, then vote what you want and leave. Do not give him or the few people that enjoy this crap more fodder to whine about in their comments. Add him to a do-not-ever read list and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
ATTENTION!!

it's quite apparent many 'critics' here don't understand the pure lust and sexual satsfaction WIMP husbands can derive from slut wives y'all seem to understand BD/SM ..well this is nothing more than a variation on that theme ..only it's intellectual sadism as opposed to the physical ....compre?i'm a 'wimp' hubby and adore my wife's indiscretions ...;-) it's just a fantasy/storyand a great one !!

bearleebearleealmost 19 years ago
Cool, another anonymous comment

05/19/05 by Anonymous

the way this is written .. you either hate men ... or i have no idea clean it up ...maybe her man has more balls thanshe thinks .. and just maybe she dont want to really see how many balls he has... what happens when shes stuck with derek from now on....then she gets what she deserves and dies a lonly old whore ..justfit to fuck derelicts

Yep, another loser that thinks works of fiction are real-what a fuckin' life you must have to even think that. Oh, you're kinda question: "just maybe she dont want to really see how many balls he has..." Since you can't figure out, under normal circumstances-try two! You know, your IQ plus zero.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Cheated on Author?

Gosh, you are a frustrated author aren't you. The escalation of the whore wife's cuckolding is almost at peak velocity then what? Will you feel better author? Or does it just start ratcheting up on another wife whore.

Whats puzzling is you put a lot of effort into this demeanment of male & female. You have talent. You could write any theme. But you choose whore wife without consequence to grind male readers face in it. Perhaps you could respond as you have to others?

I don't think you have gone as far as you can but for some reason you haven't - yet. Are you just warming up - feeling your way? Author?

Step up right here folks - see the pissing, the black gangbangs, the black bastard babies, the pimp husband charging zero, zip, nothing except to watch and video for the family records the approximate date and father of the triplets - [did I miss anything] - you haven't gone there - yet.

You and most of the defenders feel this is a moral issue - but in most cases we are here to get off (hardly moral). However, to get off you have to be excited - fuck and suck well written does work but feeling angry or sorry for an authors licence to abuse reader feelings - to grind a male readers face in a whore wife's extreme repeated deviant behavier isn't getting it done for most of us - see Way less than "H" scores and most comments on all your works to date.

So, I'm confused. Your bio doesn't say you are male or female or 18 young and stupid - it doesn't say you are a registered sex offender - it doesn't say your exspouse cheated and you or he liked to watch - it doesn't say that you are gay or lesbian and your man or lover mistreated you - it doesn't say much at all. Perhaps thats just as well. Anon can be good can't it.

Well, I hope you get it all out of your system soon and who ever caused you to be this way is forgiven if possible. Because you won't feel respected until then - by yourself or 99% of us. Wait just a minute - you don't get off on all the negative feedback do you??? I don't think so but that remains a possibility.

Grow up - Deal with it - Get Help - or just Read until the fires are under control! Rather a waste of good talent!

Author?

1941exp1941expalmost 19 years ago
Dear "Attention" Commentor

Your comment on Intelectual Sadism excited me. Does that mean you are so intelligent that when Aids from God knows where ravages your body that you want the videos of your wife fucking unknown sailors and bi-men buried with you or played at your aasshhh spreading?

Say Author - perhaps you didn't know you were writting intellectual sadism - Hmmm old chap, Perhaps I think that is another way of saying to your whore wife fuck me in a surogate way honey and before starting please pass the tea woncha lovie!

1941exp1941expalmost 19 years ago
Dear "Attention" Commentor

Your comment on Intelectual Sadism excited me. Does that mean you are so intelligent that when Aids from God knows where ravages your body that you want the videos of your wife fucking unknown sailors and bi-men buried with you or played at your aasshhh spreading?

Say Author - perhaps you didn't know you were writting intellectual sadism - Hmmm old chap, Perhaps I think that is another way of saying to your whore wife fuck me in a surogate way honey and before starting please pass the tea woncha lovie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wimp????

Wimp??? How can her husband be a wimp if he doesn't know what his WIFE is doing? Let him find out what she's doing and then see what he does....But a woman like her needs to be thrown into the trash can that she oozed out of.Would love to see (Hubby) throw the bitch out on her ass and leave her in the gutter that she came from

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Next chapter

This was Derek's most outrageous demand and I loved it. Just as we were getting ready for bed Derek came in and fucked me in my bed as hubby was putting on his pajamas. "I love you Derek. You are my life. I'll never fuck that wimp husband of mine again if you tell me not to. I don't enjoy him anyway," I screamed so loud the neighbors could hear. Fortunately, my husband didn't notice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wild

What will he make the wife do next? Have her start dressing the husband as a girl to feel like she feels. Maybe start to turn him into a fem, removing the body hair, using a dildo for anal use. Maybe take him to a gloryhole with his demands for anal sex so he feels what it is like. How about a chastity belt with her holding the key. What ever course you chose it has been an interesting ride and unpredictable twists to this story. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story!

Looking forward to the complete emasculation of hubby as Derek takes his wife in front of him. First, hubby should prepare the wife for her submission by shaving her pussy, helping her get dressed, and tidying up the house. Derek should stay the weekend, in the marital bed while hubby sleeps on the couch, and invite some of his big-cocked friends over for a continuous gangbang. Hubby can be useful during the gangbangs by serving beverages and acting as a valet - wet towels for the studs and his tongue for his messy wife. Hubby seeing his wife submit all three of her holes to multiple men, while he is left out of the action because of his insufficient dick, will truly know his place then in the household. As if it weren't clear by the action, hubby should be consistently reminded verbally of his inadequacies. Perhaps he can take photos for posteriority. For food, the gang can go to a restaurant, where it would be clear to any onlooker that Derek is in charge and the wife his fuck toy. It would also be clear that the wife is a fuck toy for multiple men, at Derek's command, and hubby is just a wimpy cuck tag-along.

TQMTQMalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for all your comments.

It is a mistake to assume these stories are in any way biographical; or that they represent my fantasies. It surprises me that some people have a difficult time separating the writer from the ideas expressed in a work of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
some people don't get it....

Some of the commenters don't seem able to separate the story from the author from the simply fantasy. Will those who don't like this genre simply refrain from commenting, please.

This story is an effective play on obsession, destructive obsession. We know little about hubby, but the wife is self-descructive and is seemingly unable to break free of the process. That's what obsession is. Maybe her husband will love her enough to recognise it and step it once he realizes what the issue is, and maybe he'll just boot her ass into the street. I hope the series continues to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i think everybody got it but you

i would love to see some cnsequences for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TQM!!! When are you going to finish this story?

When are you going to finish this story. We have all been waiting since May!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HATE THIS TYPE OF STORIES

Before anyone says that why do i read it than, well i didn't read it. I only read the last 2 or 3 paragraphs to see if there was going to be some consequences for the whore wife. I see that there isn't going to be, unless you write another chapter and than there will be some revenge. I hate this stories and for that author i give you a 0. Sorry i can't compliment you for your writing, but i didn't read enough to see if you write well or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A man?

The story was good until the last paragraphs. It is a shame that all you can see is the size of a cock as the determination of what constitutes a man. A female animal is called a bitch, but in animals there is a purpose, reproduction. A human female (notice I don't say woman) you describe is not a bitch, is not a whore (money) but is simply a slut with a pea sized brain obviously located in her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wheres the love

Does she not love her husband? and if her hubby is such a wimp as she thinks why doesn't she leave him to be with her lover if he is more of a man? i think the hubby should find out and show her just how much of a man he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the writer the source

who write the plot and who mind the plot comes from,the writer.so the writer is who the people respond too.for example if a arab name abiz say he killed 4,000 americans and i write he stay in iran with his mom and dad,but he not there,so somebody kill his family in iran.am i responible,just thinking out loud.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
How sad.

It is obvious that she is mentally disturbed. I don't enjoy stories about mentally disturbed people so I rated it 2**. The only reason I didn't rate it 1* is because I wasn't careful and clicked too close to the second star.

kyron99kyron99over 12 years ago
and yet...

...you read the title, description, warning, and then tbe story. and got off.

ps smarty - she ca t be deranged because she's not real! text is funny like that.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
I was with you till this one

She went over the line into cruelty. There's no more fun reading this, she's just being nasty. She has only contempt left for her husband, and as much as she denies it, she IS in a relationship with Derek. The joy is gone, time to break it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
divorce

what more can be done to this fool. DIVORCE now!

derek33derek33over 9 years ago
Wicked is right!

Even though I have a wide range of emotional reactions to this story, (and most of them center around Jennifer's totally sick disregard for a good man,) there's no doubt this is a very erotic and well-written series. I really am fascinated by how turned on it gets me! AND...I wonder a lot...how many women would like to be fucked just like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic series...

The best......you write so well. Going save these with 5 stars....if only you could give 100 stars. Thank you.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Fantastic piece of shit about a cheating whore.

HighBrowHighBrow23 days ago

Husband needs to terminate her lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous