All Comments on 'Pegging You in Front of My Friends'

by TrotskysGirl

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gangbang story

Write one were all the girls join in

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

As a guy my wife and I have been pegging for years. And it is very intense. But never, ever was bondage ever used. We did have a threesome a few times with her BFF. And I shared my ass with both of them. Having another person there as your being made love to is a very powerful experience. But never ever will another guy be involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

I wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Okay

A definite 5 for me.One of the best stories I have read.

Just a little something, in your next story (and I hope there is a next one!!!) could you have one of the females say something about the guy being shaved? I would love that.

Thanks again for a terrific story.

TrotskysGirlTrotskysGirlover 5 years agoAuthor
Great ideas!

Thanks for your awesome input everyone! This story has generated a lot of response (comments and private messages), moreso than any other I've written! Perhaps a "part two" is called for.......

TG

patreon.com/trotskysgirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes

Have them all join in large pegging party

ptebadenptebadenover 5 years ago
please. continue

Wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No words..

..except for maybe "one of the sickest things I've ever read".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesom

Fantastic. Pegging party next!

willowindwillowindover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Great story. I hope you do a follow up to this. It must be so liberating to be taken like that in front of all the women. He no longer needs to hide the pleasure he feels from having his arse fucked. The sequel could go in many different directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tender & Delicious

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Would love to see a conversation between your characters detailing the situation beforehand. Consent could be clearer but the ending was beautiful. Love so much dripping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Want To Train My Husband

I have a friend named Kay. She is a beautiful transgender with a cock bigger than most of the men I have been with. I want to get my husband used to accepting being securely fastened to the bed while I use a strap-on for our sex games; then bring Kay in to get him used to being pegged: then start bringing in his co-workers, friends, neighbors, and brothers

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A betrayal of trust!!

A betrayal of the trust they had developed. Hope he turns the tables on her.

orzysorzysabout 5 years ago
can be a terrible or wonderful experience

Unless she knew he wanted this, this was a huge betrayal of trust.

If it was me, the relationship would be over. And I'd sink into depression.

On the other hand, assuming they talked about it before and he secretly likes it, very hot indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
heavenly humiliation

erotic humiliation at it's best. As any male sub knows , there is no more humiliating thing than being forced to cum before an all girl audience while bound and fucked by a lady. Humiliating as a no hands ejaculation can be. Forced with no control proving that it is enjoyed even though it is not supposed to be , and the sub wondering how many observers would love to be causing the event. The author understands the humiliating needs of the male sub

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Mistress

My Mistress is Summer and she is a 38 year old statuesque beautiful blonde with a 39 F chest with hard nipples. She isn’t fat but is very voluptuous woman.

She likes to tie me to the massage table with my legs spread and my ass on full display. With cuffs on my hands and legs and a mask over my eyes I must trust that she will not hurt me, but secretly I want some pain.

After I have calmed down she massages my butt slowly working toward my ass. Last time she used a series of butt plugs to open me up for the eventual dildo and strap on. Since she is tall she is able to fuck me and when she is deep in my ass she leans over and rubs her massive tits on my back. One of her favorite links is to have me lay on my back restrained and sits on my face with her shaved pussy, large labia and engorged clit on my nose, mouth and nose.

Bifriendly@hotmail.com

DarkwatchDarkwatchover 4 years ago

Very well written, and a good story as well. It gives me some good ideas ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoyable

Well done.

I have an idea for those who peg to add to their collection. It is called a Gait belt. It is used to help people walk or transfer in or out of bed, chairs, etc. When it is used with pegging it allows the pegger to thrust harder into the peggee. Allowing for a grand time for... well maybe just for the pegger. Most pharmacy’s carry or can get them.

I like the Gait belts with handles, extra wide, for exceptional poundings. About $25 dollars. $8-80 on Amazon. The Vive model has a 55 inch waist size and has leg straps for that extra bondage feel.

Be sure to heighten the experience by talking to your victim while strapping them in.

If it is an angry session be sure to tighten the straps in an angry manner. Saying nothing. Maybe spout disgusted noises.

A New Fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Trust ?

You write well and the grammar is good.

I have to admit that up until the basement scene it was OK but when she took his blindfold off and all her friends were there you absolutely destroyed it for me.

To rape your husband in front of a whole bunch of women goes way past acceptable.

You also allowed her to rape him and didn’t allow a safe word or sign.

The breach of trust, the rape, the assault , the humiliation and involvement of others without prior agreement means that she does not deserve him. He should leave and never return. What a gold plated bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not for Sharing

This was descent until u ruined a private moment between lovers. Wife now needs to be beaten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

always a fantasy, to be pegged with a group of women watching

nukefixernukefixeralmost 3 years ago

Simply an awesome storyline, well written detailed and I so enjoyed reading it!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a male and a Dom, I know that bondage and fetishes play are so intimate as there is a trust and your relationship with your client or your partner is based on it, that's when they are willing to express their darkest desires with you as they know that they are not going to be violated. It was going good, until it turned out to be a rape with no concent. A bondage or domination session doesn't have to be about overpowering your Submitter but let him/her submit to you willingly and let them except what is being donne to them.

On the bright side I am quite impressed with the first person writting style and there were moments when I was clearly able to imagine myself in the subs mindset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is incredible and so hot!! I am so turned on wishing this was me and will be reading this story over and over again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best ever. Forced to succumb to your male pegging fantasy of forced ruined ejaculation , while a audience of female dominants see you completely surrender to HER DOMINATION FANTASY . Ejaculating all of your essence without any stimulation of your organ . Pure erotic surrender displayed for all to see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If she was my SO, she would be out on her ass as soon as I was able to toss her out. No trust, no respect = no love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a story this is! Eleven sadistic women surrounding a poor sap who is bound and immobile, and bent over a bar. Oh and he is gagged too, so he can’t use his safe word. Oh that’s right he has no safe word. And the gag! The gag inflates itself, closing off his airway! What fun! No matter that he did not consent to any of this — it’s a surprise! And so he has a “half-lidded expression on his face.”

I really enjoy wife domination stories- but loving domination pull-eeze! J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When she includes other people in their fantasy, she demeans and degrades him without a thought to any consequences. Dump the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So many conflicting statements once he is locked down. Total degradation and screaming to be set free and yet his cock is rigid and waving in the air. NOPE. Wouldn't happen. Fighting with all of his strength to break free, demanding / pleading to be set free and his 'loving wife' taunting him and humiliating him as she incites her friends to humiliate him while telling him this is what he wants??? NOPE.... Then to conclude it by saying they snuggled lovingly while she tells him how he overcame his fears??? NOPE.... MY ENDING; when she finally released him he pushed by her while refusing to talk to her, showered, left the house and checked into a nice hotel. Made one 'special' phone call, crawled into bed, had a horrible time trying to sleep as he continued to replay over and over how his wife degraded and disrespected him and finally got up and went into his office. About mid afternoon, while he was sitting in a meeting with about 10 other people he received a phone call from the police that his wife had been jumped and beaten mercilessly. She was being rushed to the hospital with what looked like a broken nose, two severe black eyes, several broken ribs, a broken arm, and at least a broken ankle. In the officer's opinion he feels it was a professional job and not some random punks on the street. He calls two of her friends who witnessed and cheered his humiliation and told them they needed to go to the hospital and be with his wife because he was 'tied up' at the moment. They should talk with her when she was able to speak because from what the police said it seemed like a personal vendetta and they might be able to help his wife since he was in meetings all day and they might want to keep their eyes open when they're out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He should have beaten the crap out of her, chained her up then had his buddies pull a 2 day train on every orifice

EdgarAEdgarAabout 1 year ago

What an awesome trip down a dark but sexually arousing narrative. I can only imagine being taken control of by my lover in that way, wishful thinking on my part but your story allowed me to fantasize how I'd react to each and every facet of the story. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

best story ever

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Your story was good if someone is into humiliation . What I do with my partner is between us. Bring someone else in to see me like that would be the end of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting story, but I find this “first person - second person” writing style weird.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Isn’t “Look how hard he is, he must love this” similar to a woman being raped and getting wet = consent? Feels an awful lot like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrotskysGirl@TrotskysGirl
293 Followers
Enjoy audio erotica and sexy ASMR at patreon.com/misskittyfox UPDATE FOR 2022: I have ventured into adult webcamming these days! I am not writing erotica at the moment, but rather entertaining live! My name is MissKittyFox on chaturbate.com! My slant is a bit dominant but...