All Comments on 'The Concert'

by opels

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
:)

i love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow!

Great Story! I hope you write more chapters to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT !!!

I really enjoyed this one + would have liked to join in that crowd ;-)..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT!!!

Really HOT story! Makes me wish I was Tina!! Taking it up the ass from a total stranger at a packed concert would be a dream come true!!! Deliciously naughty!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

That was hot! Write lots more of that shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
lovely

One of my own fantacies

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Concert

My husband and i were at a concert,small venue,standing room only,i was wearing a loose dress,my husband was behind me,i felt his hand on my bottom,i wiggled and pushed back,then his hand under my dress.It was reasonably dark,his hand under my panties,finger into my wet pussy,the thrill making me wetter,i humped back,he lowered my panties,then i felt his cock,i opened my legs,guiding him to my pussy.He pushed in,he felt bigger than usual as he entered me,i thought it must be the angle as he pushed in and out of me,the whole scene making me orgasm, he cumming pushing,then slipping out,still cumming on my bottom and legs as he moved away,i looked to my side and my husband was there dancing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yep

banged this hot chick call brianna

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5-star story!

Great work! Can't wait to read the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rape?

Premediated rape???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Premeditated.. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Groped and more.......

Loved it. How about movie theater fantasies. Sucking strangers in a gloryhole booth.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 7 years ago
yess

dozens of strange cocks in public all over new england!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tyler's perspective

I really enjoyed this story and would also love to read it from Tyler's pov as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can I copy this?

Hi, so, I copied this on wattpad, gave you all the credit. If you want me to take it down let me know. I Can be found on wattpad with the username @forgottencharm. Thanks!

opelsopelsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
copying my work

Hi @forgottencharm

Thank you for letting me know you like my work enough to copy it but I would prefer to just keep my writing on this site. I would appreciate it if you could remove it.

opens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very hot story.

One of the best ever , she is just a total slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wowzers

Wow.... would love to have it happen to me. This was a great story!!! Sexy hot and even bit romantic in a weird and strange way. Best story ever.

OvercssteveOvercsstevealmost 7 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for chapter 4. Great writing keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've read better.

I've read better but,this is OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

😏😏😏😏 omfg hawt🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!

Truly a fantasy most of us don’t admit to. Yummy thru and thru

xavierwxavierwover 6 years ago
Got Better and Better...

I liked the initial premise but found it to be a bit unbelievable that the crowd was so thick that she couldn't turn around and see him yet he was able to fuck her in the ass. Nevertheless, I found the second part of it very erotic and loved the ending!

Keep up the good work!

X-Man

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 6 years ago
Hot!

This is a super fantasy of mine! To take someone in the ass and/or be taken in the ass at a crowded concert, even at the same time, my cock buried in someone's ass and someone burying their cock in my ass. I can't wait to read more!

Bigtits8Bigtits8almost 6 years ago

This hot and sexy all at once.

I’m such an anal whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crowd thickness

Dear, mr Xman. It is entirely possible to get fucked while the crowd is around you. I was at a Tool/Godsmack concert 3 weeks ago and the second you move any way you're basically stuck like that. Say you're a large dude, and can even have the space of say a few inches around you. There's more than enough room. It happened to me,i got fingered and almost fucked there. I was also completely topless, so it's not like it was completely unwelcome. But i couldn't turn around, my arms were pinned to my chest with my hands near my shoulders.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
The Concert

It is a well constructed story with lots of building excitement. By the tone of the public comments the ladies liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great action, great story.

Keeps your attention, and your heart rate pounding although the story. Makes me wish I was at THAT concert.

isubmit2uisubmit2uabout 4 years ago

A nice quick fuck can be a nice set up for what’s to cum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

Well written and hot

cylonsexcylonsexover 3 years ago
Almost identical to another story

This is very similar to Punked Out At A Punk Show by altar boy.

I guess it could be a coincidence but their story was written back in 2004 so who knows

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ass gap

I love black cock up my tight ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The concert

My girlfriend and I went to a concert It was held at an outdoor Pavilion. Everyone was enjoying the concert and we were swaying to the music I don't know how it happened but she ended up being behind me and the crowd was so tight she motioned she was okay. It wasn't that long and I turned around and looked at her even though she was about 8 feet from me it would have been just the same as a mile and I knew the look on her face the guy behind her that I didn't even know must have been getting the prize I hope to get when I bought the tickets. I started to walking off because I surely didn't want a relationship like this. I wasn't clear back to the car and my phone rang I answered it she asked me where was I she couldn't see me. I told her I was on my way home. She asked what the hell did I leave her for she thought we were having fun? I told her it looked to me like she was having fun and enjoy don't bother calling me again. She kept trying to call me and sending text I ignored all of them 3 hours later she showed up at my door beating on it and yelling. I don't know why but I let her in probably to keep the police from coming to the apartment building. After she come in she asked me what was going on I said don't be playing dumb with me you screwed the guy behind you and thought you could get by with it I don't care because I am through the sooner you leave the better off I will be that was the end of that relationship. I won't tolerate this kind of treatment and I won't be involved with a slut.

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24about 3 years ago

Great story, pleased to see a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I masterbi and came all over my dick. Then I rubbed my cum all over my cuck. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My college girlfriend Lilly that I thought I would ask to marry me and I went to a concert we had been going together for a little over a year and a half. Some how she ended up behind me we were swaying to the music and then I felt a rythem bumping and realized the guy behind her was humping her. I went to reach to her privates and she grabbed my hand and said not in the public. I thought I got a fix for this. I told her I needed the restroom I'd be right back. I didn't go to the restroom I just circled around to get behind them and have some fun. It cost me$80 but it was worth every penny I managed to by a hat sunglasses and an old shirt off of a guy slipped up behind the guy and reached up his shorts grabbed his nuts as hard as I could pulling back and put a knee to him as hard as I could knocking both of them down to the ground turned and got lost in the crowd threw hat down then later the sunglasses then later the shirt got back to the front of them. Lilly was up but the guy was still on the ground. I asked what was going on? Lilly was clearly shook up and hugged me I had asked again what happened when I was gone? She said she was just standing there and this guy she didn't even know fell and knocked her down. I asked if she was ok ? She said I think so I might have a couple of bruises and scratches but I'm ok I think. Should we leave I asked? I am kind of shook up if you don't mind. That's fine by me. She grabbed me by the hand. I drove us to my apartment she said Wayne if you don't mind can you take me home? I said what kind of a guy would take a girlfriend home untreated what would your parents think of me? They aren't really thrilled with me anyway. We will check you out cleaned up treat you and then I will take you home. Inside we went to the restroom I went to pull her skirt down as I did she said she would really be fine she should go home. I said nonsense look at your knees this Dr. is giving you an full body examination. I was shocked her panties were torn and she was a mess. I just stood up and said maybe I should just take you home come on let's go. Why after you insisted I get cleaned up and treated? I just said you tell me. It was a quiet ride I walked her to the door she went to kiss me. I turned stepped back turned again and asked for my ring back. She started crying but gave it to me. I walked away saying I'm sorry I'm not enough for you and told het to have a great life and don't dare trying to blame me for the breakup. She tried to call text have friends call and text and when we ram into each other she asked if we could talk? I just said I didn't have anything to talk to her about she had made her choice. Then 9 years later who shows up at a district meeting but Lilly and time had treated her well. During a break she aproched me asking if I would have dinner with her? I guess 9 years help me and I agreed. She thanked me. We got together after the meeting then I drove us to a nice restaurant. While we talked we both learned neither dated but her twice on a double date and I on three double dates. I asked her why she didn't date because I still thought she was beautiful? She said years ago she really done the stupidest thing in her life and lost the best man she possibly ever x__. Then she asked why I didn't date? I said years ago I had the most beautiful intelligent girlfriend that cheated on me and I just couldn't handle it and broke up with her. I still love her but I just have trust issues. She reached for my hand and held it and started apologizing and crying. I got up she looked up at me thinking I was leaving asking me not to leave as I sat beside her and hugged her. After she settled I didn't move I stayed on her side of the booth. She looked at me and said I still love you too and I have prayed thousands of times for you to forgive me and come back. I asked if she would go on a date with me and to go from there? She started to say something and I broke in saying I would never take her to a concert that had the group that was there on the night of the breakup. She said you know that song when that happened we had made love while it played on your stereo. I said yes I was our song and it cause us to breakup so I trashed the cd's and if I hear it on the radio I turn off or change it the group brokeup. 15 years later 3 children and as far as I can tell everything is great we communicate very well. Life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yummy where you live

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wish we could marked/erased comments too...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To the guy who married Lilly: thanks for sharing your experience! I'm proud of you my friend for forgiving her ... the world could use more men and women like you. Congratulations!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

excellent writing!

merrySMmerrySMover 2 years ago

Well written, hot as fuck, no violence. Perfect.

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

A real turn on for wife and me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anyone that forgives a cheating whore deserves the inevitable repeat offense and the slew of STD's that come with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My girlfriend and I were at a open air concert. We were to join some friends. After meeting them we found a spot to enjoy. The concert started. The music was good and the crowd was getting with it. My best friend Mike and was talking and enjoyed the site in front of us our girlfriends. Somehow they ended up behind us. I looked back Tonya my girlfriend was behind and Sandy Mike's girlfriend was behind him. I yelled to him asking how did they get behind us. I don't know he answered. I looked back at Tonya and smiled and motioned her to move back up front. When Mike seen what I had done he turned to Sandy and reached for her just as I looked I could tell the guy behind her was bumping on her but like he was screwing her.the guy wasn't anyone who we knew. Mike reached around and hit the guy but it was not a good hit and the fight was on another guy we didn't know joined in on hitting Mike so I joined in also. I can whistle like a policemans whistle so I did mainly to alert security. I had been in a situation like this before and it wasn't good.yes we were escorted out and talked to but was allowed to return in different locations. Sandy claims she thought it was Mike behind her he cooled down and we were able to enjoy the concert with the women in front of us. Funny thing we had just talked about what happened a few weeks ago then I just happened to read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reminds me of being eaten out by a stranger at an outdoor concert a few years back. He started touching my arse and then stroking my pussy through my jeans. I got so hot I let him lick me. One of the most intense orgasms I have had. Jerked him off in a couple of mins after it

CucumberLemonadeCucumberLemonadeabout 2 years ago

I love this. Simply because I have the same fantasies however it’s a shame I’m an introvert and large crowds makes my head spin literally so I’m not a fan of going on concerts and likewise I don’t have a brother who’d have friends invited over at home when I was younger.

Though I would have enjoyed it more should the description of the scene during the concert was elaborated with depictions of the surrounding it would have been more humiliating yet erotic to know some if not many sees what is happening.

Still the story is hot for me. Thank you for this

sweetg1rl092515sweetg1rl092515about 2 years ago

My stomach dropped when it was revealed Tyler was the one who fucked her at the concert. This was so hot. Good work!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitalmost 2 years ago

Something similar happened to me on a crowded train, but he couldn't get his cock up ass, I tried to bend over a bit ,but no good. So he made himself cum, shooting it over my ass. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love some of the comments. Like when a man acts like a real man and stands his ground. Love it when the husband or boyfriend kicks a cheaters ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A friend of mine suspected that his wife was cheating. When he could it wasn't very often that he could get off early but when he could he would. He knew the trains she rode and would watch her from a distance. I don't know how many times he followed but the last time there was a guy behind her and it appeared that he was actually screwing her. My friend actually hat a hat with long hair different color than his glasses and different clothes. He got up behind the guy just as the train stopped and grabbed the guy by the nuts and hit him as hard as he could. Then exited the train. Some how he never got caught he got rid of his stuff and had different tossed later to watch her and never seen anything again. They have been getting along great said and he is thankful for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story wish the story carried on

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

HOT, HOT, HOT.

One of the most erotic stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read this a couple of times, and every time it gets me on. Good story, good flow. Such a wonderful fantasy.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Great story. I’ve got a similar one you might like called Desert Festival. Mmm…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this!

Thanks

Tess (uk)

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 1 year ago

Tyler needs to cum in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story Hot Fuck Her Pussy Tell She Comes RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect use

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love a womans anus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love women's asses...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read, and sounds like a really bad porn video even where this man writes, she had an orgasm. As a victim of Sexual Assault, this type of story is the fantasy of a man who will never know until some man violates him with a cock up his arse and then, only then he will realise that rape fantasies should stay in his head and should see a therapist. Because what he has written never ever comes true, a young woman getting off on being raped vaginally and anal at a concert, enjoying it isn't true. And turning out to be her brothers friend who does it again and she wants it? No wonder rape and sexual assault on girls and women is epidemic, especially in America. I have read the comments and alot of them are fantasies, these things have never happened to them and just want to be Hey, read me,it happened to me!!! I loved it!!! Get real because if you can't be honest with yourself, who can you be honest with? And when you are sexualy assaulted and the police go through your phone and see your comments, your rapist will walk free...with a grudge against you, in America that can mean only 1 thing...and nobody will find you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great but my man pussie is better and it is going to get a lot of use in about 30 min all nighter gang bang me and 25 guys wish me luck cum slut

PBO1999PBO1999about 1 year ago

Hot...never saw that coming...lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was very honest when I posted that I was heading out for a gang bang iam a cd that's enjoys multiple men using me any way wish to I enjoy plewsing.them I very had 30 50 men in 25 to 27 hour fuck fest and I love all of thsir cum in me or on me thanks for your stories love you cum slut

johncuckoldjohncuckoldabout 1 year ago

Not really into anal ... but this story was really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great, most people,girls and boys, are scared of anal until they bend over and take a cock for the first time, then they realise how wrong and dirty and wonderful it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love for sale them young hot cocks to bleed me like thst dmy time or đây filling my mouth and add either that cum I would not wast a drop than clean thair ass holes balls and thair cocks clean either my expert tongue and mouth and tell them bring all of thair friends can't wait indeed cock and c I m all of it I will drain a co ck

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

brokenflower22brokenflower22about 1 year ago

HOT!! taken by 2 guys who didn't care what she wanted and like a slut a whore she came for both...HMMMMM

tralan69ertralan69er10 months ago

@brokenflower22

HOT!! taken by 2 guys who didn't care what she wanted and like a slut a whore she came for both...HMMMMM

It wasn't 2 guys it was one guy twice

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I read this one a long time ago, and the other 2 parts of the series. This part was my favorite though.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi10 months ago

Jó kis történet. Lehet gyorsan is baszni, ha muszáj.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In my experience, liquid soap hurts the ass. I do not advise hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It really happened to me at a crowded concert. I was 19 when two strangers did that to me, one by one. They took my two holes. Since then, I've become addicted to sex in public places.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife and I attended an adults-only weekend at a nudist resort, and on the crowded dance floor she must have gotten fucked by about 80 different guys, each putting his dick into her cunt from behind. Some got her ass. Limited by how many times I could cum, I managed only about 8 myself, all in the cunt, no such limit for my wife. At this event, you consented to fuck others or you stayed home.

mic1980devmic1980dev6 months ago

fucking hot, more public packing getting stuck fingerfucked and breeded, love your story, so hot, even as a gay i love it - more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great hot story, even if a bit unrealistic. Women don't actually cum that easily or that much, especially first time anal without ongoing clit stimulation. Thanks for having him finger her first or this would have just been a totally out there and unrelatable fantasy for guys only.

BreathcontrollerBreathcontroller4 months ago

Great story the mystery of the unknown outside in public as well as the follow up, revealing who he was great stuff keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I miss the better version of this that the site removed. This is a joke in comparison. The lady in that one was indignant and hiding her feelings. This is boring.

maddictmaddict3 months ago

What there's a second part ,(:),

JodailyJodaily3 months ago

"The sound of his zipper lowering, caused her to gasp."

Reading this made me think of the sound of the hundreds of thousands of zippers being unzipped while reading this. Close to 3 million reads! Holy shit! That much cum would fill a full size Olympic swimming pool. I'm working on adding my share to that pool. Hoping that your other stories are this good. Gonna have to get a bigger bottle of lube.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous