All Comments on 'Janie and Me: How I Lost... Ch. 04'

by LuciousBi-Writes4U

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome

that was an awesome firt time story! thamuch for sharing it with us all!

Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
Outstanding!

A truly great first time story. If only they were all so great. Iam happy your was withsuch a good friend.

Bill DadaBill Dadaalmost 19 years ago
Hot and Touching

This was not at all how I saw the story going, but when I got there, I couldn't imagine it going anywhere else.

lol, BD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great...

and realistic ending!!

Loved the whole series!!

keep it up!

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
I liked it

Very simple, matter-of-fact coming-of-age story. However, I find it very interesting that the girl (the author, having her first experience) was 18 and yet only a sophomore in high school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow. Now my tongue is hard 2!

I've never had a tongue erection B4 & it seems odd 2 me 2 have one in my mouth as WELL as my crotch! LOL Well done, Luscious. I think that gay sex between girls is a LOT nicer than the same with Guys! Keep it up. There were a few grammatical errors, but Nothing 2 seriously hurt the piece. A dictionary ought 2 clear those right up, darlin'.

It ended exactly how it should have: with the 2 of U moving in together, Love!

HOT. & realistic, also. but U DID say it was a 'true story' @ the beginning of the first short chapter! Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

Well written and with a strong current of realism but erotic at te same time. Hope you write more. Thanks. Bill

MrBill36MrBill36almost 9 years ago
Everything happens for. Reason

You have received a gift from God. To be able to find love in the arms of a man and also a woman is a blessing. To some people, this would be an abonmnation, to me - I see it as blessed. IF you weren't suppose to do this and you weren't supposed to feel these things for each other, you'd never been given that ability. Accept it and enjoy. We make decisions in life, some good & some bad. Who's to judge one from the other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous