All Comments on 'Nice Guys Come at the End'

by Otzchiim

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sucks

Ive read this story before and it was written better the first time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sucks?

Hmm... How can this author's story suck when most of his stories were voted 'E'. I think this story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
editing

this needs editing. first she was matt's girlfriend (who is matt? and why is Fred trying to nail her by argueing with her), then she is fred's girlfriend, then her name is Lydia, than Kydia, then....well, you see what i mean. get someone to edit this. there is no excuse, since the other commentators mentioned this was posted before, so you had time to reread it and fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
OMG

This author just copied this story from another author who posted it on this website a few months back. All he did was change the names. I though plagiarizing was not allowed...

OtzchiimOtzchiimalmost 19 years agoAuthor
On Comments

No, no plagiarizing. It's an elaboration of something I heard about years ago. There is a lim,it to the number of situations human beings get into. It probably did need another proofing -- it was months between writing and typing, and was typed as a break from other work in editing rather dry non-fiction material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Character names

I really feel like some of the characters mentioned were unnecessary. Who the hell is Matt? And you why did you alternate between Ward and Kyle for the protagonist's name

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I sried at this beautiful story!

Yes I said sried. Seriously man it's not a terrible story but just a quick scan would help you spot a few spelling mistakes/typos. It's not even long. Would take you 2 minutes to spot the most glaring ones. They really take you out of the story because you sit there thinking wtf is this new word till you work out what you're trying to say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous