All Comments on 'Kneel'

by AmiKerrigan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 5 years ago
I want more

Fabulous writing. I could feel the cock in my mouth as I read, could almost smell and taste it. I wish the story had been longer. I hope you write more in this category. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Black or white?

Great story but I would have liked to know if the man was black or white. That's just a personal thing with me, hoping he would be black. I love black domination and what is more dominating than to have a black man's cock in your mouth while you're on your knees in front of him?

Csucker64Csucker64over 5 years ago
Omg

I know exactly how that feels - I was soft when I started reading , but pretty soon I was spurting cum everywhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erotically accurate capitulation story!!!

Hot first hand account of a guy's "final, truest act of submission". We don't know what led him to this place, we can almost experience his final moments as he crosses the threshold into becoming a cocksucker. He could have stopped at any moment, but once he submitted he would be forever changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliantly written depiction of the intimate act of cocksucking. Well done.

Itsmez10199Itsmez10199over 5 years ago
Loved it

It reminds me a bit of my first time as a young teen. He came in my mouth though. I didn't receive my first facial until I had been doing it awhile.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great story

I loved your story, it made me wish I was submitting to this dominant man on my knees sucking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Been married for close to 40 years. I’ve had to be and play the alpha male. But the very few times I’ve been with a man I have been the submissive one. I knew what I wanted - I wanted whatever he wanted of me. My favorite act was as beautifully depicted in this story. Kneeling before a man’s genitalia, begging with my eyes, pleading with my nostrils his aroma, kissing his testicular orbs, wanting the fluid contained in those orbs. Determined to perform the oral sex act such that he would never forget and maybe, just maybe, he would want me again. While there was no name calling in the story, I love to be verbally demeaned. For I desired to be his: whore, cocksucker, faggot, ass licker, cum dump, queer, fem boy - endless names. I desire sperm - his that makes the sexual transaction uniquely personal and complete. Sweet Semen is my love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous