All Comments on 'Cumming for You'

by mollyisme2

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Done just right

Very well done with a wonderful sexy voice. We finished together, you couldn't ask for more.

rexm619rexm619almost 19 years ago
WOW!

OMG! You have one of the sexiest voices ive ever heard....damn

oil loveroil loveralmost 19 years ago
WOW!!

Well done. your voice is incredibly sexy... we came together.Extremely hott.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very good.

I don't often give "perfect" ratings for anything, but you did a great job on this. I'd love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ehh

Your voice is amazingly sexy. But I thought some of your dialouge was stilted and cliche. Don't try so hard, your voice is so good that you don't have to tell us a lot just talk and moan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awful

i couldn't get past ur pathetic fake moaning and had to stop listening, you sounded like a dirty whore who should be walking a street corner NOT writing poetry, i don't know about ur cock sucking abilities but u really SUCK at poetry!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ooook

To the person below me: I do suck at poetry, so its a good thing it wasn't a poem, isn't it, sweetheart?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Cumming for Me!

You will love this one as much as the first! Great voice for reading something this hot! Keep them cumin!

claymakerclaymakeralmost 19 years ago
What worked...

I'm wiping the cum off my chest as we speak. The thing that sets this apart as so much better than the typical grainy orgasm phone recording is the slow and deliberate build. Starting off by talking about how you sucked my cock and played with my balls was a great touch. That way you remind me of what I'm hear to do, jerk off to your voice and words. You started with me and then went to you so the erotic narrative smooth and calculating. Then after you came mentioning how turned on you are by knowing I'm jerking off just sealed the fucking deal right there. That shit was straight up hot. Make more, Molly. You do this like a pro. Best part? Closing my eyes and using my imagination to jerk off for once instead of the click and hunt for the perfect porno picture to squint and squirt too. Thanks!

adammanadammanalmost 19 years ago
mmm-mmm good

wonderful, thank you, so sexy. i'd love to meet you next time i'm in Pitt. whoa!

wickedevilwickedevilalmost 19 years ago
Very sexy

Very sexy. Nice build and a beautiful seductive voice. I certainly came for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So F ing HOT!

Molly your sexy voice is a gift. No man could resist stroking his hard cock to the honey sweetness of your voice. Talking dirty with that erotic voice takes sexy to a new level. I could listen to your creamy narrations for hours. Please continue to share your gift of voice and erotic story telling with all of us.........XOXOX Frank0000

18months18monthsalmost 19 years ago
Thank You!

Loved it, but particularly liked listening to you while I stroked off and looked at your picture on your bio. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So good

You got me so hard and made me cum so hard too! I just wish I could download the file so I could put it on my MP3 player!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very hot

you've got an amazingly sexy voice, much better than any of the other audio stuff on this site. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding

All I can say is WOW! You have a wonderfully sensual voice. Incredibly erotic as are all your other posting. Keep em coming!

Smooth32aSmooth32aalmost 19 years ago
Nuclear Hot

Fantastic! You're sighs and moans had me captivated throughout. I was rock hard after the first minute, straining by the second, and exploding by the third. You move from provacative, to steamy, to sultry, to succulent, and finally sex-plosive!

Highly anticipating more ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
amazing voice

In love with your amazingly sexy voice. Please keep the stories 'cumming'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Solid work

Absolutely solid work, Molly. What a great way to start a Friday -- listening to your story and pulling hard! Your narrative is perfect and it's clear that you like what you are doing. Keep up the good work. How about a story where you are the boss in a workplace and you have me as your boy-toy servant to perform for you on command. Bring me in the office and make me perform for you and your girlfriends -- a story like that would drive my cock to the moon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very nice

I *know* I speak for just about everyone on this comment board when I say you have a VERY sexy voice. You sound incredible when you moan. Things did sound a bit cliché at times though, which is why I gave this a 75 and not a 100. Great job, though :)

~Lisa

wyld1stallionwyld1stallionover 18 years ago
Astounding Orgasm to Come to, time and time again.

God, your work is sweet and juicy!

Fucking brilliant. ;) SEXY, dynamite orgasms!

Love,

Me

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lovely

Had my hand on my cock the entire time. Will listen again and again. Wish that was me inside your hot lips.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yes!

Your story, and your reading of it was fantastic. You were right here between my legs. You made me buck and cum; love you having here with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Cock

Well 1st thought what will this 4 min voice clip do, but again checked it just like that.. and found your voice so pleasant n so arousing that i dod it right then n there.. ahhh need a clean up.. lolz keep it up .. good job...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I cum for you

i justcame for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Turned this woman on too ...

Even though i am a straight female, i came to this too ... lovely voice, great delivery, very sexy ... good job, Molly.

Eliza

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cum all over me

You took me off guard that I came all over my stomach. Can you at least give me a towel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow.....

The sound of that voice.....3 seconds in, and I was stroking hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
AWESOME

Your voice is so sexy it turned me on immediately

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mm

beautifull accent xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OH Boy!!!!!!!

what more can be said that hasn't already. Using a Charles Dickens line, Please Miss can I have some More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GOD DAMN GIRL, MMM, THAT ROCKED

You have the voice of a goddess, your voice is so soft and sexy that my heart melted, my hand was in my pants and on my cock the whole time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

that was so hot. your voice is so seductive. all your stories are hot. Please keep posting them.. Duane

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

I loved listening to your soft, sexy, sensuous, sweet voice. My cock got really hard, while listening to you. I am fantasizing of having sex with you.

relisaberelisabeabout 17 years ago
My Audio Goddess

You have the voice of a goddess and the face of a sweet child that needs some sweet loving...

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sexy voice

Damn girl. You have the best and most sexiest voice. HOT!

rednightsrednightsalmost 17 years ago
Wow

One of the hottest pieces of audio I have ever heard. Your voice is absurdly sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excellent !

LOL, sounds sort of like myself when I've done sexy phone talk =) COOL ... SM

Big_RonBig_Ronover 16 years ago
Awesome

You have such a sensual voice....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Movie actress sound-alike

You sound like Sarah Polley from the movie My Life Without Me. Exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

i could feel that voice....

aronpetearonpeteabout 15 years ago
stroking for you

listening to you got me stroking and I want to hear more of your tapes and stroke for you more

corruptedartcorruptedartover 14 years ago
please. more...

god you sound amazing. please do it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cumming right now

i storked my cock while listening. Every moan caused me to drip cum. Finally i couldn't stop and shot cum every where

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow You Rock!

I just discovered this site and your smokin audios, noriced its been awhile since your last audio, please tell me you haven't quite or retired from this, that would be a crime!

Dont deny us that voice and its molten sex appeal!

Really you turned me on,takes a powerful sexy woman's mind to get me off without being in the same room!

Hope you return soon xxSeamus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i wanna chat jowsef@hotmail.com

EdwardMidwestonEdwardMidwestonover 12 years ago
Hot!

Not surprising in view of your other audios, but "Cumming for You" is outstanding. Too bad I can't vote 6 on a 5 point scale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous