All Comments on 'No Nut November'

by Prcious1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Author Correction

My apologies, but the the Reddit user's name is funnytraybake. I can only assume I was thinking about food when I was staring at his name to make sure I credited him correctly.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Love the title;)

Mmm,I'm always up for a challenge but it's really gonna be more than hard not to nut for a a whole month,hell i usually bust one every day! A couple of times I didn't stroke myself for two days but by then I was horny as hell and my boner was so stiff it wouldn't go down at all!

Ok,so back to the topic,your voice is amazing Ms.Prcious and no doubt you can and did make me nut & bust like a fountain after hearing this audio;)

Pwew.....let me replenish myself a bit then I'll be ready for round 2 for another pumping session curtisy of you.

The only problem I have is which one of your audios I want to to hear next....

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s for this and maybe next time you can cum up with another kinky challenge for me.

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Familyluv2114u

Thank you for the feedback. I'm not one to make up challenges, but I just wanted to take advantage of this month to see if I could tempt anyone to break their streak. Unfortunately it seems like the folks on Reddit have strong wills, or my voice is not tempting enough LOL. I'm glad that you enjoyed the audio and hopefully the other ones will be more than enough to sate your appetite.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
I love the premise of “No Nut November”!

Audio sounded better this time around. Do you have some new equipment or software? Nice to hear your sexy voice again.

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Grant

Heyyy Grant, thanks for the feedback. It's not a bad challenge, people denying themselves the pleasure of cumming, that exquisite sweet torture of wanting to cum but can't and your hardness straining and pulsing as precum just coats the head the of your cock....Ahh yea anyway your question about new equipment LOL. Nope the only thing that I did different was place the headset on a stand next to the bed. I was glad it was able to pick up everything pretty well. It looks like everyone seems to be enjoying it so that makes me happy. (^_^)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this audio. The best you ever made

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Anon

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you thoroughly enjoyed this audio and consider it to be one of my best ones.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Well that's the understatement of the year

I mean those Reddit users don't realize that your voice & audios are so genuine and authenticly real,well I just found you myself and heard a couple of your audios and got instantly hooked!!

They sound so REALISTIC like for example...the sound of you playing with yourself while talking,the sweet,squelching yummy delicious sounds your coochie makes,my god that is such a pleasure to hear.

And you truly are a sweet person by all the feedback you give back to the commenters(fans) and behalf of all of them I want to thank you!

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Familyluv2114u

Thank you for all those lovely compliments. I think it just means that I have to get better at what I do, and mix it up as well. I'm working on this new audio right now and even though the category is not new, I'm new at recording it. I'm just going to rub all the encouragement and feedback I've received all over my mind so that I go into the audio full of confidence lol. I try to respond to all the feedback, positive and the critique ones. In the beginning I was a bit shy in saying anything at all, but now it is a lot of fun talking to you all. (^_^) In the end I would like to extend my warmest thanks to you Familyluv2114u and everyone else who listens, likes, favorites, or follow me. (^_^)

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 5 years ago
Warning! Shameless Thanksgiving pun ahead!

What good is the stuffing without the gravy? ;-)

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Dark_Storm

Pun received and appreciated LOL. That's why I'm trying to get them give me the gravy ROFLMA. NNN is almost over with now, and I just looked up what's supposed to be going on in December. Apparently it's called Destroy Dick December. Taken from UrbanDictionary,"Destroy Dick December" is an event starting on the first of December, in which you masturbate until completion in a quantity in relation to the date. This means you must nut 1 time on the first, twice on Dec. 2, 3 times on the third, and so on until 31 times on the 31st."

I wonder how many guys will be doing that challenge LOL.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years ago
Well daaaaayum, girl!

How the hell was anybody supposed to resist that?

Hmm?

I believe you didn't just break those poor men, you put them over your saucy little knees, snapped them right in half and tossed the remnants aside like so much chaff.

I approve. ^_^

Especially the 'Sorry' and clear, though unspoken 'not sorry' you afforded them at the end.

Delicious work, my dear. You truly are a treat to listen to.

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Xyta_Midnyte

Omg Xyta, your comment has me rolling LOL. You really think I broke some of them and they just not willing to say? Either way I enjoyed doing this audio. I was so tempted to laugh at the end, hopefully that came through with the unspoken not sorry line LMAO. I mean it is a pretty delicious feeling of having broken someone's pact. I'm glad you enjoyed the audio, and thank you for that wonderful compliment. (^_^)

Sr83Sr83almost 4 years ago
Very very good again x

Thank you Precious x

That was very intense and you sound amazing. I'm sure there are very few that could resist you

Prcious1Prcious1almost 4 years agoAuthor

Feedback Response - Sr83

Thank you for listening and enjoying the audio. So were you able to resist? Or did you give in? I'm leaning towards resist myself.😉☺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not November

Since it's not November, ;) I followed your wonderful instruction's to to the end. Well done.

Honestly, I don't think I could ever resist you. Lovely voice.

Prcious1Prcious1about 3 years agoAuthor

Feedback Response - Woodrow2892

Thank you so much for listening and enjoying it Woodrow. Since it's not November you were able to fully enjoy this audio to the fullest with no need to hold back. I'm glad my voice was able to get you to where you needed to be. ☺💜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrcious1@Prcious1
618 Followers
3/3/2022 Update *Moving forward I'll be recording audios, but I'll only be doing two audios during the month. My schedule is one in the beginning and then another towards the middle. Of course that's always subject to change, and commissions are open. Please fill out this for...