All Comments on 'Mom's Friend was My First Love Ch. 07'

by backwoodsman1952

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
HeadtotoesHeadtotoesalmost 19 years ago
Well done and very touching

Don't pay attention to those rude people. Your story was great and I will surely read more of what you write. Thank you. I had the pleasure of meeting and marrying my wife, she 39, me 22, it's sad that you couldn't expereince the pleasure in your life that we have shared for over 26 years, she now 65 and me 48, age has made no difference, it's all about how you feel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Tell us more!

Please tell us more about the women and her daughter and your experience with MJ. Love the way you write.

jlpbspjlpbspalmost 19 years ago
GREAT JOB

Keep up the great job. I think that you do a fanstic job of writing.Keep writing so I can enjoy you stories. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great stories

My wife and I are in our 50's. We have read one story a night for the past week. We loved every story, every word. You write very well and you have kept us aroused. I hope you continue writing and keep giving us these wonderful sexy tales.

Mr Greenjeans

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a sweet story!

I found your evident sincerity and appreciation for a natural woman to be very affecting, especially because my lover has exactly your fetish. I can tell you that this unusual desire of his makes me feel very beautiful and sexy.

I like your writing quite a lot; the only reason I don't give you a top score is that your grammar errors bother me a little. I'm not exactly a snob, but I find them distracting. You might want to have a literate friend proofread your stories for you to avoid this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mom's Friend was My First Love Ch. 07

I found your story to be quite beautiful and very well written and sincerely hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One Hell of a read

backwoodsman:

I thought I had read this but the story in my folder with almost the same title as yours (Different story line) is by a another author.

I voted as I read each chapter, but I withheld my comments for the end. You have a rare talent, friend. You're articulate and are able to put pen to paper (so to speak) and tell a story so that it flows. Your style makes for a relaxed, delightful, easy read. Thank you for the wonderful story. Ronnie W.

caterwaullercaterwaullerover 18 years ago
Great and Bittersweet

I have very much enjoyed these stories. I like the detail you use, the sensual language. Thanks for sharing. It's a bittersweet ending, though. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Watch

You do well, but they could be better with more attention to the mechanics of good writing and gramatical rules.

Thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I grew up country and some of my greatest memories are those envolving older ladies of the grange. Thank you for making me smile and relive those wonderful times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

That story was great. I have been reading since the first one and it has just been awesome the whole way through. I can't wait to read your story about MJ and you. If it's anything like your previous work, it'll be great. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!

Great story, lots of good erotic writing but much insight into the characters too, they come alive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

What a wonderful story.... bittersweet, poignant, utterly believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hats off man!!

It's a grt story.....one of d bst I evr read..KEEP WRITING!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Life has many suprises, some good and some bad.

Well told story that holds your attention to the end.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Very Entertaining Series****

Thanks for sharing.

woodlands1946woodlands1946almost 4 years ago
Talent

You’re a great story teller, and I hope you keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm old fashioned

An old fashioned love story well written and well told. Thanks very much. I really enjoyed it!

M222RJR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful deep heart.

The best stories have the element of genuine love. I wish the erotic portion of your relationship with her had been more sustainable. Some day you will see her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, made me sad in the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous