All Comments on 'Slickrock Stuck MILF jpg'

by fireballxl5

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
MILFs I'd Love To...

Delightful, lighthearted account of civic-minded ladies - I for one would like to hear more of their tales

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wonder how many will google that jpg...

oh, what a cute bottom! you guys googled it yet?

she was honest about the legs too!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Very good story

As long as it doesn't get into them cheating on their husbands, this looks like a great start to a series. Good luck with it.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
Fun story!

That was a really fun story! It was well written and erotic, but not crude. This will make a great series!

GhostbearGhostbearalmost 19 years ago
Very enjoyable

Well thought out and written. Please continue this series.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Good

Yes well written very erotic, This would make a nice series of stories about the women

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Googled it, no go

Nice story, but you guys got it on a google search? cause i got garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Imagine

We need more of this type - sensual erotic humorous and no one was disrespected - well in a funny way perhaps. Keep it light and have fun as we did! Well written with a very good set up.

Thanks author - more please - with Regard

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 19 years ago
I had to do it, didn't I?

I just had to do it. Okay, I admit I googled it. Nothing, of course, but I figured, Hey, maybe there was inspiration for the story... And it was a good story. Classy, light, fun... all the things this place needs.

I have an odd feeling the stories are going to get a little dirtier (likely a lot dirtier), and this was the "ice breaker." That's usually how it works – testing the water before diving in. Whether it does or doesn't, the writer has a fine grasp on characterization and situation. I'll certainly read more.

fireballxl5fireballxl5almost 19 years agoAuthor
Ha, ha! Made you look! Made you look!

The author, fireballxl5

Hey! Thanks for all the nice things you said! I'm cooking up a couple more for the series right now. As for naming them, one extremely impolite dude pointed out to me in a blistering email that the way I named it will make it hard to put these together. I politely agree.

These stories will be stand-alone, not sequential. Actually I got in trouble with the title length limitation. I'm still scratching my head about it, but I'll come up with something by the time I submit the next one.

HoltarnHoltarnalmost 19 years ago
Brilliant

A very good story. Hope to read more of the MILF's adventures - surely you can make it into a series.

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Very good, indeed

I was going to google it up but after the comments I realized it was a no go. Darn.

Erotic, funny, and a joy to read. Do more.

NickiJean28NickiJean28almost 19 years ago
good

it didn't have to be erotic to be good, i thought parts of it were funny and think that you should definitly write more. i'd read it!

bultacoriderbultacorideralmost 17 years ago
wish

wish i was a spaceman, the fastest guy alive. i'd fly you 'round the universe, on fireball xl5

bikinirambikiniramover 8 years ago
Looking forward to more

Very nice, do more of these

lonerider10lonerider10over 8 years ago
well done!

this story forces your imagination to picture what is written. from the start with a group of well meaning church ladies to 4 gossiping housewives that find out that they have a naughty side that sets up the ending of the story. picture the sexy housewife in a situation that is highly erotic and embarassing and sure to cause a stir. i hope to see another instalment soon. i have never waited for a part 2 before this story. can't wait.

RDA2244RDA2244over 6 years ago
Good reading!

I was entertained in a unique sort of way reading this story. The humor was done perfectly. Thank you.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Wow!!

I'm still laughing at your stories. This are better than a lot of guys trying to write a story from a womans perspective. you really know how to keep us entertained, even if there hasn't been any sex yet accidental or otherwise. I loved it keep on writing some more of this wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very funny story and well written. I would love to see more stories from the ladies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous