All Comments on 'My Darling Husband'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sounds good to me

As a soldier myself I have only received 1 letter that was only a quarter as hot as this. I would love to receive such a letter on my next deployment. Keep up the good work.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hot Letter, but...

...they went from the top of the stairs to the bedroom twice. I liked that little twist at the end too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hey, 'Anonymous In Germany'!

Tell us where your girl is and we'll see if we can get some hotter letters sent your way! Always willing to help our boys in uniform.

=)

shapeshifter37shapeshifter37almost 19 years ago
Very sexy

Hope you've had a lot of good feedback, because this was extremely hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
poor taste

Things like this weigh on a person out of country - isn't there another subject you could write about - we have enough to worry about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
naive woman

she is naive to believe that he would not do something himself, especially after being told, from her, what a trolop she is. if he was celebate, her letter was certainly enough for him to stop that. as far as her future, likely to have opportunity to be w brother, anyone she wants, and he won't bother w the slut.

that kind of letter can cause indifference to the others feelings and concerns, perhaps even more.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Hell, why not?

If you think she might do it anyway, why not give her permission? Just use protection as you don't want to raise some stranger's get. This should give you a free pass the rest of your life although you might want to beat the crap out of your brother when you get home or maybe just fuck HIS wife. War is hell, thankfully I was a peacetime veteran.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's bad enough that men go off to war and find out while they were risking their lives the woman they love has been fucking around. But no, you have to pretend like this guy is okay with his wife being a filthy skank and doing depraved shit with other men.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, I went to war, so I guess I’m qualified to write whatever I want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6074 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.