All Comments on 'Passive Wife Changes Her Tune'

by salemwoman

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Perspective

Interesting story where both perspectives are acknowledged. Shows a couple exploring without getting bogged down by the little details. Can't wait to hear what's happening next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT

I would love to have my wife do that to me. I am going to get her to read this story and who knows maybe I will get lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

I would love to have a lady like that, what a lucky couple. wow is all i can say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Stunning

Simple - stunning - I want to try it on hubby! Stace.x

Mia MooreMia Moorealmost 19 years ago
I was cruising the FB portal

and saw the previous comment. It is curious to me why so many people are so shocked that a man would enjoy anal sex. That is a very sensitive area and I dont think that a man who enjoys being stimulated is necessarily a "closet" gay...or even close. IF he could only enjoy that activity with another man, then perhaps so.

This is a good story in that it shows both sides,. but it needs a hefty dose of editing to make it a smooth read. There are numerous spelling mistaks that take away from the flow, otherwise I did enjoy reading this very much. A fun read, in fact :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic!!

Hottest story I've read in a long time. Will share this tonight with my wife of nearly 50 years. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love it, want it to happen to me!

Me and my lady friend have been discussing but have yet to fulfill this fantasy. Re: the person calling the character a closet gay. It never ceases to amaze me the ignorance and stupidity of some. Homosexuality is two members of the same sex engaging in sexual activity, you moron. Therefore any sexual act taking place solely between a man and a woman cannot be gay. Let me ask you, do you masturbate? If so, by your ignorant rationale, doesn't that make you gay for stroking a cock? get a life you loser! Doth protest too much. Me thinks your desire to label others as gay clearly demonstrates that you yourself are struggling with your own hidden desires. Perhaps it is you who is the closet gay.

Sorry to get off-topic, great story SalemWoman, your significant other is very fortunate if you are doing this with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
re

wish my wife were that open and would go and buy a double headed dildo so she could do me

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
my fantasy

well writen, i loved it!!!!

i hope you continue!!!!!

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
One of my favorite fantacies

This sounded like a genuine true story and if not true then certainly well written. You could add chapters of fiction and develop quite a story or if it was true tell us more of your adventures. Like the time the wife asks her husband if he ever thinks about having the real thing fucking him. That could lead to something. Oh Well, wishful thinking. Seriously, keep writing. Thanks

sirsemegasirsemegaover 15 years ago
Very well enjoyed

Loving wife, caring, communication, surprise, good intentions, nothing fucked up about this. Very good story, fun read, and sexy. Guess what? Sex is play! With two consenting adults who cares what happens as long as both enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wish I had a wife that would fuck me with na strap on cock

great story

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 13 years ago
WOW

So hot thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well

All the comments about how it isn't gay. Hmm. First, getting something shoved in your ass is unnatural. Second, the most likely thought any person will have at the mention of some man having something shoved up his ass is that he's gay. Third, doesn't seem like a huge leap that a man who likes getting butt fucked is eventually going to try on a real dick (just for the experience, mind you, doesn't mean he's gay!) So here's the question...at what point is it gay, taking one up the ass, sucking off a dude, just where is the line? Hardly matters to me of course, I'm exit only and proud of it for 42 years. If some dude wants to take one up the ass, fine...and if someone finds a story about that erotic (echh) fine, but don't insult the collective intelligence with silly claims about "exploring your body" and how it's not a gay tendency. Thanx....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow - this is definitely a "shoe-no-IQ & Jiminab" stroke off fag story..

Poor bastard(s) [Shoe-phil fag and his cock sucking buddy Jiminab] are speechless as usual.

pamcdpamcdalmost 13 years ago
Very Hot

I enjoy my wife using a strapon in me more than my cock being in her pussy. Both are hot but having something long and thick in me mmmmmm I cummmm so much. My cock doesn't get hard when i am being fucked but wow does it flow rivers I get so horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story..now if it could only get my wife to be more aggressive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WoW

great story wish I had a woman that would do me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
imdallas

My wife often uses a strap on on me durng sex and I have cum many times without even touching my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dump this crazy woman

Before she permanently hurts you. The minute he has time to think about how she's manipulated him, she's in line for the divorce she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok

what you do in your bedroom stays in the bedroom. you both should agree to what

goes on.

a husband and wife should be open minded to their mates ideals. pain or hurting

is out in my book but if its both ok with you and your mate , that is for you to

decide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did he make it to the hospital before he bleed out?

Because doing that to a newbie would have destroyed his ass. It would have taken some serious surgery to correct the problem. Right after that, he would have kicked the bitch to the curb.

TOM469TOM469almost 9 years ago
REALLY

I REALLY LIKE HOW ALL THESE MEN GET FUCKED IN THE ASS LIKE ITS NOTHING AN NONE OF THEM EVER BLOW THIER ASSHOLES OUT,N SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE,I KNO MYSELF IVE BLOWED SHIT B4 YES ITS EMBARRASSING BUT ALSO REALITY....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Couple

While the actions are not my cup of tea so to speak, what a couple does behind closed doors is fine with me. If it escalates to bringing in anyone outside the marriage, they should just go ahead and get divorced. Saves the all around pain of discovering a cheat. But then most stories always escalate with one or the other overstepping bounds.

ringo42ringo42over 8 years ago
The joy of strapon loving

A well written story of a couple exploring strapon play in a tender and loving way, please write more

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
As a couple they can experiment behind closed doors...

As a couple they can experiment behind closed doors...I agree with some of the comments: The problem will begin if they open it to others...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. You sound a lot like my wife. The first time my wife fucked my with a strap on she was very hesitant at first. When the friction of the back of the dildo started to rub her, she went ballistic!!! She came and came! And her cumming, made her fuck me all the harder. Its not like getting fucked by a man, but the sharing of the act with someone you love is priceless!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Follow up

Dear god this is one hot story. Thank you. My wife and had just recently started venturing down this road. I have shared this story with her, and we were both hoping for another story or a follow up story. Keep up the hard work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

I love the pegging stories that are not about making the man a sissy.

This is a big fantasy of mine. I would love to have my wife to do this to me.

Gordon1135Gordon1135over 4 years ago
Good Story

Nice that a loving couple can achieve diversity in their lovemaking without the derogatory language one normally seems to hear from many authors. This was just a nice tale about two adventurous people willing to try something new and enjoying the moment in their own way. Although I would have liked to have heard a more thorough description of the emotional and visual interaction during this role reversal, imagination was able to take over in my case. Good stuff. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Only one?

More stories would be appreciated and enjoyed.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Only a gay, or a fool takes it up the ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous