All Comments on 'Sucking Up to the Boss'

by REINER BENT

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

great start...entire group of stories is exceptional.. you need to let the cocksuker shoot off while being sodomized..it happens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mmm

I wish I was the guy in the story. I would love to be my boss' slut and take his cock up my little asshole! Mmm, it makes me so horny imagining being a little whore and taking it up the ass for my job! I would love to get raises for being a cumslut, 'cause then it wouldn't even be work at all! The best would be if he arranged a meeting where I was gangbanged by a whole bunch of guys. I would suck their cocks and take it up the ass! I would swallow their jizz and take creamy loads of dickcream in my tight little slutty ass! Maybe they could coat me with their delicous cock juice and fuck my ass so hard that I would cum, just from getting my slutty little butt fucked! It would be so hot!!! I've gotten so horny thinking about it, I think I'll go get some big cocked studs to gangbang me now! Mmmm, my asshole can't wait to get stretched and filled with jizz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mmm...

That is one of my fanasty to be fucked by someone in power.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ohh

Your quite a stupid bitch but so what..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The story is fine

... but the best part was the last anonymous commenter who blasted the author, claiming "Ohh Your quite a stupid bitch but so what..". Brilliant critique. In the space of a single fragmented sentence, you managed to mangle the language so badly that you proved you have no right to call anybody names.

First of all, you titled the comment "Ohh", which isn't a word. The first word of your sentence, "Your" is not the correct spelling of the word. You meant "You're" as in "you are", Einstein. Lastly, you ended your bullshit comment with two dots. Two dots means nothing. Three dots is called an ellipses, which is probably what you meant.

Sorry to hijack this comment thread, but as an amateur writer here who welcomes REAL criticism and comments of all kinds, this variety of bashing is real crap. People who can't compose a single sentence have no right to criticize others who do their best to provide free reading material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Busting my Anal Cherry Yeha !!!!

Woow what you'll do for your job, Asses up !!!! I've never had my ass porked but I would think that you'd need alittle lubrication up your A-Hole so that the Penis goes in correctly and dosen't tear your anal muscles up or anything????.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just one thing...

Very good concept. I really like it.

All I can say is, "Add more detail." It seems that you're trying to rush through the story. And I can't really get a feel for the story before it's over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Whatever my Boss wants I'll give him

When my boss told me if I wanted a raise and pointed to his private parts and said I'd have prove myself with a smile I knew what he meant. What my boss didn't know was I wouldn't spit I'd only swallow because if I was a woman I'd only swallow a mans goey jizz load down my throat. A man only knows what a man wants and a man would never spit his bosses creamy salty jizz load outta his mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You Betcha Boss man !!!!

Once my boss fucked me just that once he'd probably expect blowjobs from then on and I'd be more than happy to keep him happy. And then I'd tell him to keep him happy that I'd always Swallow his man seed like how I'd want a good woman to do for me. Then my boss could make me suck his friends off too and I'd be ready for all his friends loads in gullet since hes my boss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes Boss

From then on anytime my boss wanted a blowjob I'd suck his cock for him just to keep my job as head of performance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes sir I want my Job

Well you'll do anything for your job now show me said my boss in an almost bossy tone to it. I had no choice but to suck his cock or lose my job and I loved my benefits package cause my teeth have needed a lot of work and with this job I have gotten a lot of dental work done. So I kneeled down on my knees and unbuttoned his fly and pulled out his huge monstrous sized pecker I hungrily devoured into my and stroked it up and down saving the man seed hungrily flowing outta his shaft into my mouth. As his cock began oozing more and more cum I could sense his eruption building as he grabbed my head and kept me slowly gasping for air. His thrusting bursts of air were drawing faster and faster and his gasps were making his breathing pulsate more furious as his orgasm seemed to almost burst inside mines mouth. I almost didn't know what to do as he shot burst after burst of hot creamy shot of man cream into my hungry mouth in which I hungrily swallowed down my ever thirsty throat . Ooh I was filled with my boss's cum in which he happily said you if you like your job then you'll swallow. I then happily swallowed his man goe down my ever hungry throat to which I endeavored that salty treat ensuring my boss I would suck his shaft to which I would always swallow his man seed down happily from then on in.

My boss from then on in liked having me be his dick sucker from that point on because I never spit his man seed out ever again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.95/5.0 = 99% = A+) I LOVE THIS STORY!

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I totally agree with anon 06/02/16 "☆☆☆☆☆..."

... a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

I have been bi curious since i turned 18.

A few times i needed the job very very badly.

A few times i was infatuated with one of the senior managers.

Had anybody asked me to suck his dick, i would no longer be "curious"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes Sir , I'll gladly Suck Your Cock

As I got down on my hands and knees my boss had this look of pure joy shine across his face "I was now going to be a bonafied cocksucker that was going to suck my bosses cock to keep my job. My boss just said to me "You like your job now suck my dick until I blow in your mouth and you will swallow what I ejaculate into your mouth. Yes John (Bosses name) I've always thought a cocksucker should swallow their mans ooey gooey load down their throats so John I will always swallow your cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Similiar

I worked for a company where the married president had secretary that could not type, spell, or anything else including the worse grammar I had ever read. Everyone laugh and said she must be good on her knees, It seems she had be hired to be my best friend (we work in the same department). After a couple of months my friend called HR and I am sorry but this lady is worthless. I having to all her work and mine. Get me a new secretary, they did and the new one was great. Then the next thing, she was the president secretary. She did wear very short dress and low cut tops which was every professional. No one had proof but the president hired a second secretary to do all the work. President was a good 30 years older and after about 5 years the president's wife divorced him. Since we do legal work, I ended up seeing his divorce because of some legal work I was doing for the company. His ex-wife took him to the cleaners. One of the worst property settlements that I have ever seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My boss at work said he'd he's bin hearin all of these stories about me and I couldn't back up any of these stories now so he said to me that its not lookin good for you right now. And I agreed there were all of these false lies goin through the field now and my boss said well you've bin with this company for a long time now but you've got to be packin yer bags now. When all of sudden (Kevin) the boss brings up two other Employees and says to me in a slavish voice so y'like yer job huh How 'bout blowin my two Employees for yer job huh now you'd blow these two men + me to keep your job huh and swallow our loads for your job huh now your jobs riding on this being a good answer and you'd best swallow if y'know whats right fer ya yer my new (Cocksucker) oww yess boss I'll suck and swallow any cock that you tell me ta suck (Kevin). Hey Kevin my ass is still a VIRGIN huh will you take my VIRGINITY AWAY KEVIN I wanna squal just like a virgin owww yeah ride me hard and put me away wet Kevin yes boss I wanna know want gettin my ass fucked really feels like from a real man like yourself huh , Ride my hips like a guy does as you doggy style yer ol lady and I wanna howl out loud in pure please ow ow ow hooting like an wolf gettin' ridin hard till you blow your load right up my ass and then you say your my new regular piece of Ass I'm goanna be ridin from now on so your back doors goanna be all mine now bouy what'dya think about that now huh ? you like it huh ? I thought you'd being ridden hard like the bitch you are huh. Now this is my role this company gettin used yet its a good trade off and I'm liken gettin gettin my rocks off and I always swallow bein on the recievin end heh heh . The only thing thats odd now is that the bosses wife makes me suck her friends cocks yet bein the company cocksucker has never had so many great rewards ever. Bein the bosses cocksucker and his wifes cocksucker has made my life really really rewarding alls I domis suck suck and suck more cock for my bosses I'm in joy just a swallowing all this awesome cum now awww

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My boss "Ted" says to that he has to go over some arrangements with me and that if was as good as the last person who had the lead position here then I'd be in for plenty of good times. Now I had had bad times at the last few jobs where I had bin workin' at but now "Ted" was really making me feel really welcomed in this company and I so wanted to be a team player for this new company I had just bin discovered in oh yeah. "Ted" says hes ordered an "Female Escort" to massage his aching body which hasn't bin humped by a good humpin woman in a dogs age. So the "Escort" gets there and things take a wild turn , She wants me to open my mouth and smile like a doughnut and I laugh and just smile then "Ted" says well are you goanna open up and smile like a "Doughnut" huh and thats when I new I had just become my Bosses new cocksucker "Y'sir commin right up then sir. I say to "Ted" you basturd you new along you were goanna play me into suckin' yer cock andin a way I'm a cocksucker who's finally met the giant cock who's hes goanna be a suckin and swallowin' many many loads from , Just remember buddae I swallow and never ever do I Spit cause spitters are Quitters and I'm no Quitter , I'm your cocksucker N Swallower all in one Buddae now whaddya think of that. So big guy can ya Devirginize my arsehole cause I'm wantin to moan and groan like all of those womens oneselfs seen in all of those porno movies now , Owww yess as long as yer (std clean aswel as A.I.D.S free) I'll swallow allof yer lover juice down mes throat huh , I want to be made to feel like a slut ouch thats the incredible feelin' thats the highlight I'm wantin' to experience ( 8.P.M.S.0.K.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The secretaries all in this new business were lookin at me with quite the charming grins but I didn't know why with any such thought for I'd just bin hired at this company and my boss was so domineering in his presence that he gave off the presence that he demanded your complete respect and that you'd be the best employee if you did as he asked and I wasn't goanna be that new guy that didn't do as I was told now. Right off the bat "Mark" says to me so your the new guy huh do you suck cock or what huh ? I say what are ya talkin' 'bout huh but I'm glad were shootin the shit calmly so we get right down to business "Mark" Whenever you wanna feel appreciated more just give me a call and I'll come and suck N' swallow your member for you hows that for the employee with mouth thats only goanna swallow his bosses ooey gooey jizz filled shlong huh and oh boy can you make my bummy your resting spot for your shaft to park into you big hungry man whore , I wanna be banged "Doggystyle until I'm just your loving cocksuckingcum swalling beyotch huh now I'm exagerating for your enjoyment but I wanna feel your dick upmy ass in and out then in and out over and over again until your ready to pull it all out and let me suck all of that cum out of yourmember and into my tummy oh gaud I can feeel that cream goodness in stomach , my only thoughts goanna be when can you be over again to fill my butt up again oh great one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now bein' the guy that I am of course I'm always tryn to rub my boss (Luke) in the way that he'll give me more credit than the other guys in the Company and he found out just what I'd be willing to do for my job at the company party all thanks to booze and an Escort oo la la (I have never sucked another mans cock without a condom on or anything but this was all about to change just for the very 1st time ever huh. I was now goanna for the 1st time ever goanna be called a c@cksucker who swallows his masters load Mmmm I'm now goanna be known as a f@ckking c@cking f@got Mmmm thats a name I've always dreaded to be called but now to be a F@ggot is the most romantic word in the world now. To have my man cock just pulsating just bursting to let loose all of that salty jizm into my mouth Mmmm on . To be his personalized cocksucker and cum swallower is the most rewarding gift in the whole world now. To be degraded to know that I'm goanna suck his cock whenever he wants a blowjob till he jizz's inside my mouth as my reward what a bloody treat now all you women eat yer bloody hearts out , only now I want my man to handcuff me and jerk off into my mouth as many ties as he likes for I'm your cum dumpster Sir , now hows that for a cocksucker huh , one that wants to swallow my man jizz loaded wad every time oh I'm the luckiest he-bitch ever now huh Sure you can call me f@ggot all you want just whack that dick of yours into my mouth and call me your personalized cocksucker who'll always swallow all the jism that shot into my mouth as the gift from my "Cocksucker" and I always always wanna please my "Cocksucker" by swallowin' every load he deposits into my open mouth cause I'm the perfect swallower if I were a woman but I'm not I'm a guy thats what makes me so good at bein cause I suck so damned good and swallow also tofor my lover now how that buoys huh huh , now you buoys wish you had a guy like me huh , my boss now has me suckin the other bosses and my reputation around the workplace is just great now I'm a better blowjob giver than the floozy woman in the office now , I'm ashamed almost but at least I'm good at giving a guy what he needs most and I swallow without question to. I'm now proven to be the team player who will suck any man whom my boss tells me to suck for I'm just that type of worker at the job I'm employed with. All my bosses love havin' me around cause I don't kiss and tell, See spitters are what they call quitters and oneself just swallows all them loads and the buoys they like a fellow who swallows , so bring all of your loads to my tummy now its all I can eat now buoys (This is written in such a way for story purposes only just don't go out thinkin' its real cause oneself has a vividi magination ok)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My boss wants wants me to try suckin his penis yet he knows I'm a dude to but whatever I'll suck his cock this time only I would just love for him to call me his cock suckin' faggot. I'd just love to be the companies cocksucker and be passed between the bosses like a stupid tramp now thats what I'd call a cock suckin' faggot who's into bein humiliated and blindfolded and just told to suck the cock thats right in front of you just its course STD and AIDS free of course for safeties sake So big I say to him your clean and I'll swallow all of your loads you give me and I'll even take it up butt just for you cause I wanna feel what a sissy bitch really feels like huh and getting my ass f@cked is what'll make me the Man that I wanna be now so take your dick and screw me up my ass like a bitch in heat cause I wanna wail out in the agony that only a woman feels gettin fucked in the arse hey and by you f@ckin' me up the arse that;ll make me enjoy it all the more huh orso I'm leadin myself up to believe that it should feel like huh Now you'd better have lots n lots of lube gurlfriend cause my arse matters now gurlfriend , I'mm a guy who's trna to sound all experienced in anal yet oneself hasn't ever taken a stiffy up my arse notta once yet gurlfriend . Does losing your anal virginity hurt at all cause I'm nervous but I'm also very excited about aving a guys dick pulsating up and down my Ass but knowing hes clean and then pulling that condom off and letting him erupt into my waiting mouth is just so exciting. To have him say to me to open my mouth that would make me feel like the cock sucking tramp that I've always dreamed of being if I was only a woman but I'mma guy instead now huh isn't that just awesome now So now I say to my boss about going to a "Peepshow" for auditions or cutting a gloryhole into the wall at work so I could give examples of how good I am for the company and teach others how to boost productivity in their business around them . These ideas were created by women who merely suggest ideas and ideas keep cumming and cumming up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My boss knows I've bin wantin' this raise at work for the longest time now , oh heck I've even said that I'd swallow to get the job well "Steve" says to me with a shitty quirk in his face ye wanna know what suckin' another mans cock off is really like now ye hear and yer lips would look good wrapped around a guys drooling cock huh. So he says to me that hes bin noticing me more tryn' to cock suck up at work but hes wanting me to be the work cocksucker and I hungrily open my mouth and I say to "Steve" I'm your new work cock sucker and my backdoors always ready for you sir.I have bin suckin' and swallowing all of Steves loads down my cum hungry throat .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My boss says ta me so that ye like yer job here hey and I say yeah its great "Frank" but is there absolutely anything I can do to make you more happy with my performance here, and he snickers and laughs and says with a big blowjob where you swallow my load down your throat that'd be the blowjob I've always wanted

FriesbaconnekkidFriesbaconnekkid3 months ago

I was lucky when I went to a job interview, and was greeted by a guy I had sucked cock with before, from a Craigslist connection. Needless to say, he hired me. We sucked each other off once or twice a week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous