All Comments on 'The Most Beautiful Eyes Ch. 11'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MaZeWMaZeWover 5 years ago

That cliffhanger, really not nice of you. Hopefully this continues quickly.

Golden_Apple_CiderGolden_Apple_Ciderover 5 years ago
Oh my gawddd

I know that manga/anime and it was exactly what I was thinking!!!! Lol get it? But poor Prince!! I cant believe she ran, I know its alot to take in, but it was still him! Those arms of his created the dolls that are so beautiful! How can a person who make such lovely things be so bad?! Also, she wanted to know!!

His.mom.is.gonna.flip!

My heart legit shattered for the prince. Also, soo....he crawls like a centipede? Hot damn! But honestly, with all those limbs, I bet he gives great hugs. I really need to get my morals straightened lmao I always seem to give fictional men more leeway them real dudes! Lmao

Cant wait to see the next chapter!!

#TeamFerret #TeamPrinceCenti

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now we're getting to it

I don't mind the cliffhanger. I'm just relieved we're at this revelation now. I've enjoyed all the chapters but felt like the story was circling around and around, not moving forward. I would have preferred some stronger hints (maybe they were there, and I just missed them) and more answers, earlier. I was getting frustrated with everything being mostly the same--other than the deepening relationship-- for so long. I feel like I don't know enough about what's going on--what the Princess is really doing, who might be bad, who might be good, more about the politics--that kind of thing.

This chapter has me wanting more already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Scary

Is Vidar's face supposed to look like Fuchi's? If so, I have to thank you for making me Google search Junji Ito to remind me what his manga was like. His works are the stuff of nightmares, literally. I probably will have nightmares looking at his works. I was first acquainted with his work "Uzumaki (Spiral)". I am sure you probably have seen it since you know of Junji Ito. The imagination can really reach into dark places.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
373 Followers
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...