All Comments on 'Revenge is Golden Ch. 03'

by abashed-dreamer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Disgusting

I usually follow the saying, "To Each His Own," but this entire series is disturbing and horrid. To think that people get off on someone else's excretory system and functions is terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The taboo of incest and urine

I found the story mildly erotic but it was a bit too clinical to my taste. I would have rather have had the

tormented brother punished with less equipment.

Mallory69Mallory69about 19 years ago
Pissitively Arousing

I once read a similar story called "a sister's revenge" in which the brother was made to suck out his sister's cunt after his friends had fucked her which she mixed with her piss. Unfortunately I lost it when my HDD crashed. This story was just as good if not better. I would like to see a continuation of the story after his re-wiring takes effect. You could have the brother placed in varying situations with some of his sister's girlfriends or Lara's girlfriends in which they make him suck them clean after a good fuck session mixed with their piss. They might even have him suck out their panties which could be soaked in the combined juices of come and piss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it and a golden treat can be very special!

To the "disgusted " person, urine despite being a bodily waste is actually sterile. Although always stimulated by the idea of golden showers and drinking a woman's piss I had trouble myself coming to grips with it. I finally talked my lover who had never tried to do it for me and it was one of the most unbelievably awesome sexual experiences I have had (and I've had more than a few extreme ones). Female pee is really good fresh, kind of sweet and sour after drinking wine or champagne. I have also tried it in the morning after when she woke up and the experience was just as good only a little more bitter. I really really love it, it's special treat that she does for me. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
go with the flow

fantastic story! loved every bit of it. Only wish I could have been there. my sister got me hooked on piss. To fuck her I had to drink her piss. After about the third time I fell in love it it.Being a faggot that sucks every cock I can find i now get them to piss in my mouth after they cum and any that's left will be sprayed over my head and face. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous