All Comments on 'A Damsel in Distress'

by bob_martin4125

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting

Good story line, but you need to edit your typing better. It was hard to follow at times because of typos.

horny mofohorny mofoalmost 19 years ago
Like it!

I can see how it's a bit confusing. Maybe you should show the difference a bit better between who is telling the story, but as for the storyline, it was fab!! thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very inteesting

Each part of the story needs to be clarified as to who wrote it. I think if would make more sense. Great story line. Check the weather it goes from rain to hot and dry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
KEPT ME READING.....

I liked it but I felt like it was hurried. It bounced back and forth between the characters recounts making it confusing as to who was talking. Also, waaaaay too many typos which also made it seem like it was rushed. The story itself was great though, will there be a PART II?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Intersting, but confusing

I enjoyed reading the story, but I agree with the other reader, that I couldnt tell from whom the story was being told. I totally got turned on though when the black guy came in the room and joined in. Too many spelling mistakes can shatter the experience though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
confusing as hell misspellings also

went back and forth badly.misspellings.confusing story line could not follow it at all gave up.

InnocentyoungvirginInnocentyoungvirginover 4 years ago
A story to cum to

I love your stories and read them as I play. Sometimes I get to the end in one pass. Other times I have to come back after a rest. Either way please keep the stories cumming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob_martin4125@bob_martin4125
9 Followers
UK male, intelligent, funny, rude, ; married. I love to cyber and dabble in phone fun, so if you're up for it and especially if you're in the UK please email me. I also love writing stories in collaboration with like minded ladies. They tell me about there fantasies and I writ...