All Comments on 'Doing Us Both'

by receptive2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Back to Reading a Good Move

I'm still thinking of what was just read and wondering why it was written - written being loosely interpreted. Your first effort and his first gay ass reaming - her first whore job and she out of the blue suggests husbands going to be fucked by stranger - stranger never has been in a threesome let alone had gay sex but says ok? Huh?

Maybe this is a bad gay dream in the wrong catagory or it's just a realy bad gay dream that needs to go away.

Read awhile longer please - this wasn't erotic - just poorly written harsh, crude, sick gay out of the blue.

Puzzling - confusing - embarrassing - why author?

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Pure Sex

It was all pure sex. From the time the private dancer did her number with the thong until the time the husband and wife went to sleep, fucking and sucking were on their minds.

I didn't know until the middle of this story, that the husband was a switchhitter, but it didn't take anything from the story.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Pure Sex

It was all pure sex. From the time the private dancer did her number with the thong until the time the husband and wife went to sleep, fucking and sucking were on their minds.

I didn't know until the middle of this story, that the husband was a switchhitter, but it didn't take anything from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

Fantasy shared by many men that will never admit it. I thought it was well written and went through the proper slow admission of all parties that they were all willing to try something new and exciting. Keep on writing. besttom69@cs.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Perhaps

if hubby runs into bill again, they can dispense with fucking around with her. They really don't need her to have a relationship, and guys can have more fun together than having to involve a whiny bitchy woman in their sex.

Most guys don't realize it but when they come out and let themselves go, they don't need a woman and really grow to detest them. This husband is definitely on the way and will be a lot happier with a real man like Bill than this woman.

I'd have went with Bill and told my wife I was leaving her for this lovely man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
re: "Perhaps" & "Back to Reading..."

"Perhaps", sounds like you are GAY & a woman hater at that.

"Back to Reading...", get over it, a lot of women like watching two guys just like guys like watching two women. And she got two dicks in her for most of the story. Win-win for the wife. Win-win for hubby who had never experienced a real cock. Win-win for Bill, he got laid and got to fulfill a curiousity(without it being GAY sex with JUST another guy in a gay bar/glory hole/men's bathroom...YUCK).

GREAT STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story!

I thought it was well paced, and had us sharing the thought process of the couple. If you are turned off by bisexuality, just don't read the story. (Some people need to learn what is meant by "fantasy".)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
dream of mine

This was a well written story and a long time dream to have this same thing to happen with my wife and I.

ethanjones1943ethanjones1943over 18 years ago
Love it

Yes I would love to try this but I think I want a man with a smaller dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Girl here who LOVED it-and came hard:)

Funny how some people get so threatened by MMF stories. Hang out in the closet much, people?

I'm a straight woman who loves man on man stories and MMF too. Sigh..too bad my husband's not....:(

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Guy who loved it-and came hard

This was a great story. It is also something I would love to do, but could never do it with my wife, who is so judgemental. Maybe "Girl who loved it" and hubby wouldn't do such a thing and I should get together, lol. It was a great MMF story.

pamcdpamcdabout 9 years ago
Love this to happen to us

Your story is very hot I would to do the same mmmmmmm!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous