All Comments on 'Tied Up'

by Phil Aeschio

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Silly Story

If the husband had truly wanted to please her, he would have suggested she pick her own man for making love to her. He would have stayed home watching the kids, let her spend the night with the gentleman or gentlemen of her choosing, and sucked his/their cum from her when she decided to come home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
For writers without a clue

It is only your opinion as to what goes into a category as it is mine, Thanks for the warning of the content, When I see a warning such as that in my favorite category, I skip the crappy story and go right to the crappy voting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fuck you Phil

I took your advice. I didn't read your shitty story.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Anonymous vultures

Ok, I will be the first to admite I HATE Cuckolding stories.

Really Hate them

BUT some people liek them. More power to them.

I Personally thank the author for

1) WRITING the story, (have one of this story's detracters done that?, I mean write? huh huh huh?)

and

2) warning me. I praise him on that.

I can't say if it's good or bad as a story, I took his advice and skipped it, but I will say we have an honest author.

Thank you sir for writing. Maybe I'll catch the next one!

fdkmanfdkmanalmost 19 years ago
Maybe We Need More Honesty

At least Phil warned us who don't like the cuckolding stories. The problem is that 1% of the time there is a REAL loving wife in one of the stories, not a "loving" wife (put sarcasm here)! Maybe if all the authors of this catgory would do what Phil did us readers could get to the 1% of the stories we DO like and leave the 99% of the rest to the readers who like the cuckolding crap.

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
i am a loving wife

I love these stories,, i am a slut (loving) wife,, my husband loves to watch me especially when i am so far gone that nothing else matters,, alot of husbands find joy in there wifes pleasure. And if my husband ever did this for me i would be his sex slave forever, well more than I already am.

Ok off my soapbox now

Thank you for the great read

Ventress 69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really Good 4 Marriage Author

She didn't want her husband, just his friends big cock - and this excited the self cuckolding wimp husband so much when finished he fucked her but hardly felt himself in her as she was all stretched out - so humiliated was he - that he wouldn't give her big cocks name so she could schedule seperate fucking sessions without him the sick lout of a husband!

So, I think thats the gist of it. I'm sorry but what's in it for him? Did I miss something - why was he there except to pimp his wife whore out but got zip money in return - well maybe a bastard baby to raise - there's a plus eh!

Constructively - A Clue author - this is an erotic site - not a sicko site! This clue make help you understand why the "H"s are NOT piling up for your tails!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting...

Too bad none of the previous "reviewers" have a single clue about what the husband provided. He could have let her fuck his friend, and that would have been that. Instead, by not telling her who he was, he provides almost endless excitement and suspense for her as she speculates who it was. Virtually every man they come in contact with from then on will cause her to become excited again as she tries to figure out, "Was he the one?" What an amazing present to give his wife.

I hate nearly every story posted here. I liked the premise of this one.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Thanks Phil

It was an interesting story. You should be proud, you got many emmotional responses. I think that is a test of a good writer, bringing out emotions, good or bad, in readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wife Trusted Husband

Well done Phil! It would be an absolute dream to have my husband do that to me. Surely a husband would know his wife's secret fantasies and surely she would trust him to make them reality, ensuring her safety and desires are met. It's truly sad that more people don't have this kind of marriage. To all the guys who posted negative comments I ask, do they know what their wives fantasies are and are they secure enough to let them be filled? I'd bet that they couldn't handle seeing another man near their wife and haven't the faintest idea how to satisfy her needs themself.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaover 10 years ago
Very nice!

The not knowing who is very erotic.

Nina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice!

I sorta did this with my husband, meaning I blindfolded and retrained him and arranged for a colleague to fuck his brains out while I watched. Absolutely the hottest, most erotic experience of my life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ANd then she divorced her husband

After all it was his fantasy, not hers and she had no guarantees that it was safe sex. Maybe they got lucky and maybe they didn't but who wants a husband that you can't trust? What a prick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

This was the only way I could get my wife to do a threesome. She admitted she really wanted it but could not do so "willingly." Good girls don't do things like that. She admitted afterward that during and after she loved it. She never wanted to know who it was. That way she could wonder every time she met a man. I have to admit that her brother thoroughly enjoyed the moment. Come on guys, it ain't no fun if the homies can't have none!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brought Back Memories

One of my first boyfriends talked me into letting him tie me down. Then he blindfolded me. And I can only assume that five different boys, likely his football teammates took turns with me. Although it ended our relationship, it did deeply instill the fantasy of tying up my boyfriend or husband and turn myself over to a group of trusted men friends.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Pimp

Thanks for the warning Assio, but this pump of a husband still had his wife raped.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous