All Comments on 'Friendship, Wine and Temptation Ch. 02'

by Dray26

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 5 years ago

One page is not enough, Dray26.

Dray26Dray26over 5 years agoAuthor
More on its way

I hear you JoyJoy - and I'll take that as a compliment. There's more on its way. Chapter 3 should be posted by Saturday and the conclusion will follow shortly after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thank you for posting something this quick! The start was very nice and interesting yet I felt a little bit annoyed to read about guilt and fear of losing a best friend again. I completely realize this is what straight identified characters go through after Ch 1, but I mean come on, Karen slept with thirty ish people and still feels guilty about something that is way more accepted? I don't believe that and I think it's a Deus ex. Couldn't she have been the character that isn't afraid to break the mold? That is willing to risk? Wouldn't that have been much more interesting than 2 guilty characters? Oh well, but enough of the criticism; thank you so much for sharing this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyable read

It is nice to read some well written erotica for a change. Thank you. I look forward to more of the same.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Ooh, we're cooking with grease now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDray26@Dray26
137 Followers
I enjoy writing "slice of life" situational stories the most. I love the dance that goes on with flirtation, gauging interest, subtly trying to understand each other's motivations as they explore the possibility of a connection, either emotional or physical. The stories that...