All Comments on 'Damaged Goods'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very moving

A very moving story .Its one of your best

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow...

Stunning piece of literature, great novella.

Looking at situations from all of these different angles definitely gives some perspective.

Thank you for the story.

MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsover 5 years ago
Well done!!

I like how you wrote this. I love how you showed the reality of what life is like in your writings. Good love story, nice sex scene without getting overly detailed and well played with dealing with PTSD. Nice!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome Story

Being a health care professional, I recognize that people sometimes carry a “bag” around that is so potentially deadly to the soul. We all have some, somewhere. The frailty captured in this story is real to some folk. It exists and can criple. PTSD is real. It doesn’t just happen to our service men and women. This story was so sweet and loving, the way it should be toward anyone who suffers from this. So well written, it made me feel good at the end. Sometimes we just need to read about a happy ending with the hope that we are all going to be “okay”. Thank you.

mfa607mfa607over 5 years ago

Wow! Thank you for sharing this story. Great one.

o2byoungo2byoungover 5 years ago
Parker & Scott, May you live Happily Ever After

This is one of the most beautiful stories I've read. I'm a glutton for emotional stories like this one.

Just a heads up for others like myself, Dollar Tree and Dollar General usually have tissues for $1 a box, and I try to keep a supply on hand for times like these!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful story

Once all the layers of the onion are peeled away, we see the real and raw story, and then true love can really begin. Scott and Parker truly love each other, and here at the end, when all barriers have fallen, they become one. I for one LOVE Scott's body hair, and from his first appearance in this story, I imagined him as a man with hairy chest and abs, thighs, forearms, etc. Love a hairy man! Keep these guys loving! I really love his protective stance toward Parker!

CorjixCorjixover 5 years ago
Damaged Goods - Parker and Me

My own PTSD has been with me for all but the first seven of my years. Like Parker, I have been able to face the truth of my dysfunction; and am determined to rescue the rest of my life from fear and worry. Your story has given me a boost to my efforts. Thanks.

Babygirl234Babygirl234almost 4 years ago
Touching

This story is really touching and teaches about how insecurities can be overcome with the right person

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes

So damn good, I cried

FosBoydFosBoydover 3 years ago
Thank You!

Such a Beautiful Story of how love, kindness, caring, and patience can change someone's whole world.

CasualnagaCasualnagaalmost 3 years ago

Such a powerful story.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Goosebumps. Enough said.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story for it's uniqueness and the message it sends into the world. Obviously 5 stars for your gift to us all.

armplasmaarmplasmaover 2 years ago

The more I read your stories, the more I realized that one of the characteristics of your stories is forgiveness. And I love it so much. And you don't give cheap forgiveness. You give forgiveness to someone who is truly sorry.

EdeyEdeyabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story and I love your fascination with small beautiful males, I even wrote similar story.

Good plot and character building, I really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an amazing, beautiful, heart wrenching, sobering…. I could go on and on. This is a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ngl cried from this. Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lovely story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The romance between the main characters Parker & Scott seemed a little rushed. It also felt like you leaned into the "femboy" fetish a little too much! Good story overall, these are probably just nitpicks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous