All Comments on 'Joe's Niece Ch. 03'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Can't wait

I love this series. Can't wait for a foursome. Wish I had an uncle like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Decades of Fun

This is a story of decades of sexual fun in a family. Very hot!

Hooterhunter

hongluobohongluoboabout 18 years ago
oh my!!

a most tasty romp so far...and another chapter to savor tomorrow... am gonna read all your stories...

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 14 years ago
I don't know what to say - 8+1+3 = 12 comments plus my 3 make 15 ...

in nearly 5 years. Well, maybe the last episode will have lots of comments. I like these short scenes and the potential family orgy. Sometimes like when I read about hot sisters, I wish I wasn't an only child - I would have loved to have loved a sister (or several). My teen years were some of the best of my life, but to have been able to truly love a sister (or several) would have been amazing. In those days before the availability of instant porn, our education involved a lot of trial and error, and it was fun. But I wonder now about how much more fun it would have been if the Internet had been available and we could have learned more quickly together and then practiced what we'd learned. Oh, well, the dreams are still fun and the memories are exquisite. Somehow I think this story is going to end too soon. Too many characters and too little time - I doubt that we'll see them all in the same bed. Now we need to see who has Uncle Joe's baby - on to the last installment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Am i a saddo or what?!

i'm getting to enjoy reading "chucksites" comments on Scouries mesmorising stories as interesting in a different way as the stories themselves! lol

NK

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Niece (soon to be nieces?) and sister, possibly all in one bed, woohoo! I'm definitely looking forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's creative imagination (memory?) and literary abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10467 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES