All Comments on 'Opulenzia Ch. 01'

by bbwlove_it

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Please!

You simply have to hurry with rest of the story.

bbwlove_itbbwlove_italmost 19 years agoAuthor
I am currently writing....

.... the second chapter. I had to rewrite it because I didn't like how it came out the first time. So it's taking some time. Also I wanted to say that each chapter won't necessarily follow the previous one chronologically. Anyway, this story could go on for a long time ;-), I have not envisioned an end as of now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Promise

The story shows great promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
worthless

you wasted your time writing this shit and i wasted my time reading it, NO MORE please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cock shriveling story

Before reading Part 2 which I saw posted today, I decided to read Part 1, and what a fucking complete waste of time that was, and as previously stated "Shit, Shit, and even more Shit". I'm not completely knocking your story as it will certainly come in very handy in the future for those embarrasing moments when we all get an unexpected hardoon, I will recall your story, that should get rid of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep writing!

You should continue writing this story, and ignore the narrow perceptions of others. Big women are obviously your thing and I'm sure there are other men or women out who have the same passion, so keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It's OK

You waisted to much time just talking about her boobs. You should have left it after the 1st paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Whao

For those of us taht love big women, there is nothing like a good story about tem.it doesnt always have to do wit the sex, there is also that loving part, mail is joeajayi@yahoo.com.Any bbw can holla me..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

I love your storys, Your use of words is just what I love, keep it up, don't listen to these other people, you are fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sign me up.

I recall wanting all the Hollywood types. As I grew I didnt fall out of love with mammoth mammaries. At that time, the "hottest" women had large tits but still wasp waists. I still like those but once I discovered the maximised generous models, I knew I was home. Presumably I always will want them and I know I won't complain about them as they sway and wave and show off! Pride of possession is a necessity in my ideal woman tho!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous