All Comments on 'Happy Birthday Baby!'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DMercatorDMercatorover 12 years ago
Hot story

Gotta love a supportive wife :-)

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008almost 11 years ago
hot story

my wife has gotten gay guys to fuck me too. It is so erotic to hear her encougae them to ravage me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My fantasy

I wish my wife would do this for me. Great story!

jayhawk29jayhawk29over 9 years ago

Lucky Steve. He gets to explore his curiosity/desire by being a bottom, while also fulfilling his wife's fantasy.

divedog1960divedog1960over 9 years ago
wow

what a lucky guy,, such a great wife...mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh - HELLAH!!! THIS!!!

Loved the other story - but this one!!!??? YES!!!

I WOULD LOVE to have this done to my husband of 23 years!

So - freakin' - HOT!!!

~ A Faithful Wife...

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
The offer

I wish my wife makes such an offer to me to open my anal cherry and then they fuck while I watch and participate by kissing their Union

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
fantastic

I dream and fantasize all the time about my wife doing this to me. I truly want to suck a cock in front of her and have a hot well-hung man fuck me while she watches. I want her to know that I'm a sissy faggot cocksucker -- and I love it.

Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Lot of Sick Fucks Like This Shit!

Some fucking marriage where the wife realizes that hubby prefers taking it up the ass to fucking her! Sick shit and,a bunch of assholes grooving on it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Kinda reminded me of a birthday gift my wife gave me a few years ago. We had reached a point where our sex life (even with pegging) had gotten boring. She told me that she wanted to see me make love to a man. I agreed to try it. She said I needed a boyfriend. (She had a girlfriend.) as a result of that birthday "gift." I am very happy being Bisexual and have regualr sex with my wife and my boyfriend. I really like sucking on his penis and drinking his cum. He has a nice big (9 1/2 inch) penis that he puts up my butt and fills me with his seed. My wife says I am a better lover now that I have a boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Be Careful What You Ask For,Cunt!

She uses her husband's birthday as an excuse to get her fantasy of watching him suck cock and get fucked in the ass?! What a thoughtful,loving gift,NOT! ~ She's not smiling though when Steve dumps her to run off with Dave.When she last saw them ,they were running naked down the beach,holding hands,their big swinging dicks bouncing on their big,hanging balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Who wouldn't want this for a birthday present!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and paced very erotically. More please

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I have never had a woman around while having sex, but the idea of it is kind of exciting for some reason. I think it's because having a girl see me getting fucked would make me feel even more gay. if that's even possible.

My boyfriend always does me bareback and cums up my ass. I love lots of nasty talk and, being a sissy crossdresser, I love it when he calls it my cunt and says things like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous