All Comments on 'Mountain of a Mess Pt. 03'

by uranium

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
angela_tvangela_tvover 5 years ago
Go on please

I love it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Honestly the best stories of this fetish on the site. Please do write more and try to make them longer, or publish all in one story.

asteroth1980asteroth1980over 5 years ago
again... wow!

another great chapter to this story! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love this series! Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A shitty subject and an excellent writer!

Never was into scat but love piss play. Like it right out of her pussy and into my mouth, she likes drinking my piss directly from my cock. We enjoy swapping my cum during long frenching sessions. Such a turn on!

You write wonderfully and I look forward to your future offerings. Thank you.

uraniumuraniumover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for the feedback everyone, it is great appreciated! It was indeed written as one large story, but I was afraid it would be too long to hold anyone's interest. Good to know it's okay to go longer :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Honestly really really good! Well written and interesting. I love that there is such a mutual love and respect between Eden and Blake. So much scat porn is so degrading and one-sided. I love how trusting they are with each other. Thank you, Uranium!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous