All Comments on 'Sarah Shows Off Her New Panties'

by SarahCD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
I love shopping

I too am a sissy CD who loves to shop and let the salesgirls know that I'm buying for me. It's embarrassing but also very exciting. I would love to try them on for a hot hunky man. I love your stories -- please tell us more.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
love shopping

The line that is the best from this story is:

"I always find a way to let the sales assistant know that I am buying for me. I love it when she smiles at me and helps me find what I want. Seeing her holding out a pair of sissy girls' panties always makes me hard."

I now always let the salesgirls know that I'm shopping for me. They giggle and then smile at me. I love that feeling of a stranger knowing my secret.

Great story. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh, please...

Sarah's stories are all the same. They blow and so does the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Always Enticed by Sarah's Stories

Ohhhh Babydoll, you seem to always entice me to dress in a pair of my SeXy Panties and feminine lingerie. Being a longtime, confirmed Pantyboi and wannabe SissySlut, my engorged clittycock always is relieved💦 of hott, sweet cummies when reading Sarah's erotic submissions....thanks for sharing all of them!!!

SissyCrissy6245 💋💄💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Sissy Pantyboi

SarahCD, as a long-time Pantyboi I simply luv all of Christine's feminine ingerie, especially my sexy thongs👙💞🚺. Butt when I'm in my "sissypsyche mode"...Crissy luvs💓 to step into hur cute Sissy panties...little flutter-skirted thongs so delightful!!!

Thx 4 ur yummy thread........SissyCrissy6245.......xoxoxo

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Luvly Story as Always

SarahCD, all of your Panty Stories are some of the best. Christine just luvs💖 to finger the soft little bows and lace edges/accents on hur pretty feminine panties 👙💃👠 and lingerie!!! Crissy always has a "hand washing" session of hur dainties after reading your stories Darling. Thx for sharing all of your threads with your many fans.... xoxoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahCD@SarahCD
403 Followers
I have been a crossdresser for a long time. I call myself ‘Sarah’ when I’m dressed as a girl. She has been a part of me for over twenty years. I can’t even remember the last time I wore only male clothes. I don’t, even own any mens underwear or jeans. Some of my earliest memor...