All Comments on 'Marsha, Marsha, Marsha'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Not funny well written or even plausible

Why bother?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Started...ended

Started out pretty good, you must have been a jarhead. That honor grad, dress blues, lance cpl. stuff is true. But then you went straight to humor/parody and then on to overkill. I gave you a *3 for imagination.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

Sorry, this marine is just as stupid as she is. He's known her since the 5th grade, been steady with her for years, and never knew what apparently every guy and girl in his general age group plus or minus a few years knew? And I read this right after reading that "unhappy birthday" story.....tell me, is there a "craziest martian slut ray" themed contest going on or something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

kinda hope that this the first chapter of many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well that's a new way. Have her brother show you albums of Polaroids showing her fucking and sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Always nice to have a spare fiancé for these types of occasions

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong category

Humor or satire would be the better category. I'm sure the He-Man Woman-Haters Club members that patrol the comments won't mind, even though there's not even a wife in the story until it's tacked on at the end.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
ST

Your next story should be about fishing and Marsha can be a fisherman and George can be the one that got away.

Tiger27Tiger27over 5 years ago
Hmmmm!

You sir, have a very large imagination. This should be in humor and satire, right along with the story called Generica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another bad story portraying women as idiots

Same misogynist bullshit as so many other stories in LW where women cannot think, have no empathy for the one they allegedly love and are raving nymphomaniacs.

cpl8140cpl8140over 5 years ago
Wrong Category

That was so over the top I gave it a five. It probably would have a higher overall score in Humor and Satire.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

"I had no reason to distrust her" - Yes, but what about him? We've already heard about how Rick wants what he has, only more.

LOL, she didn't love him enough to even let him see her naked, but her love for him let's her have UNPROTECTED sex with his "best" friend?

At a MINIMUM, since she was already sexually active, why couldn't she have been giving it up to him?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Something

You must be doing something right, or at least notable. You have more comments than all the cuck stories combined. Go get em.

rnebularrnebularover 5 years ago
Slut ray back in 1970's?

Did the slut ray strike back then, too? Hahahaha funny story. Thanks for a laugh.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 5 years ago
Love it

And agree I wouldn't marry such a cunt either. You wound up with the correct woman. 44 years right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
to the anon a few posts below me

'Same misogynist bullshit as so many other stories in LW where women cannot think, have no empathy for the one they allegedly love and are raving nymphomaniacs.'

a common mistake is people mistake empathy with sympathy. women have AMAZING empathetic intelligence. but that isn't sympathy. she could be a cold-blooded shark, but when it comes to reading subtle facial expressions, and knowing what faces to make, sounds to emit, gestures...women are at the zenith. and women and men score EVENLY with regards to IQ, but are grouped VERY differently. Women will make up the bell in the bell-curve. Men will dominate the most intelligent and the most stupid. Women are biologically wired to BE AVERAGE. It's a legit survival strategy. Why do women follow the newest trends? Why do they move as one herd? There is SAFETY in not standing out. They already have reproduction on lock! They don't have to compete for mates. They also KNOW they are the mother of their child. And as to your last point...women love sex. Get over it. Men and women want sex.... a lot. Smart women will find the BEST lover, and smart men will find MANY lovers. But the desire to fuck is there. I assume our modern society that brow beats men constantly as being responsible for everything, but tells women "you go girl", but offers no brow beating has a lot of women conditioned not as adults but children. We tell our children, "you can do anything"....but eventually we tell them what not to do...why not to do it....and what fighting short term pleasure means....making them more adult. The cliche' sucks, if you hate it then fight it. Raise smart, independent, and long term oriented girls. BE that sort of role model. Virtue signaling does fuck-all for anyone.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Early page 1

And he called Rick a friend why?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
OK

that was funny. And ended well. Didn't fuck up anyone but he sure dodged a bullet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was ugly

Between Marsha, her Brother and her Father I don't think you could scrap together even one brain cell. I'm sorry, but NO ONE is that stupid. That level of dumb just ruined the story and turned it into a joke.

1 star for bad comedy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have to laugh. There's no way this was written with any semblance of sanity. This was written purely to piss off the BTB crowd and elicit some venomous responses. Congrats, this can now be lumped in with Grendelpuppy.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
More like Stan Freberg's Marsha than the Brady Bunch

'John and Marsha' was banned for a while. Only the ending of SaddleTramp's story here should be banned. That part was a bit trite. The rest was hilarious.

Lue

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
OK trusting his 'friend' may not have been so bright

Especially given the history, but I would have thought you could have trusted her brother and father, guess not.

I would like to know about this special kind of stupid that the father was talking about, the stupid that lets her get pregnant, the stupid that lets her fiance's friend fuck her, admitting to it or not letting her boyfriend fuck her sooner to cover herself.

Not quite LW as they weren't married, could have gone in taboo, group, humour, fantasy. It's so totally off the wall, it was fun, cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow he done fucked up

Think how much fun he would have had in his life with such a sexy slut as Marsha. Sounds like he would have never had a dull moment. I’m hoping to find my very own Marsha. Hmmm.... I wonder if my sister would blow me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maturity?

This is a high school story written by a guy who just flunked the English course the third time.

T..T.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 5 years ago
4*

You sure this story didn't come from the hills of West by God Virginia?

Laughed till I cried as Marsha talked about LOVE & screwing half the county!!!

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago
DANG

You sure you're not in Arkansas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Was Warned About My Wife

But I didn't believe them until I actually caught her having sex with two men. Over the months that followed I determined that she had had sex with at least 50 men during my last deployment. Not every Marine returns to a faithful, loving wife. No yellow ribbon for me. What bothered me equally was the fact that no friend or family member bothered to tell me.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Having

Marsha like situations in your more serious stories is the real problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hah!

This was great! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"This was just too much stupidity for me."

I agree.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Dumb Is As Dumb Does... Or Is It As Dumb Writes?

I know enlisted men are not the brightest, but really? He's supposed to be the top of his class, so he should have like average IQ right? He doesn't realize he's engaged to a retarded girl?

desertdog43desertdog43over 4 years ago
Seems like

The cops mite like to see a few of those polaroid snaps of her screwing her father/brother.....you think ?

As Marines we live by the 1st rule.....Peace thru superior firepower.

Burn 'em with some prison time...

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
CHEATING ON SERVICE MEN IS QUITE COMMON

but stupidity like Marshas may be the rarest of rare, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It Doesn't Add Up

Your time frame doesn't add up. He's 18 in 1974 and then he marry's a year later making him 19, next he's celebrating his 44th anniversary...so 19 and 44 equals 63. Add that to the year 1975 you get the year 2038...you see a problem here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uh ... it DOES add up ..

Your math adds up, but your reasoning doesn't Anon - 44 years (anniversary) + the year it happened was 1975. So 1975 + 44 years equals 2019 (THIS year in fact)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Written by a Brain dead Person

The conversation between soldierboy, girlfriend And her Family is some of The worst Bullshit I have Ever Seen here!!! At this very First Point he realises his girlfriend is a retarded moron, so what is he then? But The stupid characters are topped by The author who post such an unlogical Garbage

FD45FD45over 4 years ago
What

The

Fuck!

Is this the best you can do?

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago

Maybe this is just a single mentally challenged girl!!! I wonder if she's related to Forrest Gump??!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You're Not The Only One

Who enjoyed this story; you writing it and me reading the comments about it. Actually it sounds more like what happened behind the scenes of 'Different Strokes' according to Todd Bridges. Signed: BTW

WordcraftWordcraftalmost 4 years ago
Some People . . .

Just don't recognize tongue in cheek humor if the font isn't on. This was funny as hell!!

Way to go Saddletramp!

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
LMAO

"Well there was my Daddy an an my brother an an..also Granpa Bob and cousin Merle......oh yeah I needed some M&Ms so there was uncle Joe at the store....."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I loved this Story .. It was Very Funny

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. This was funny, but I much prefer your more recent work.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
FUNNY

I assume that this was intended as a spoof. When I finally suspended my imagination, I was able to enjoy. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spoof?

If this had been in Humor, it would have been ok. It still would have plot holes big enough to drive a truck thru. Since it wasn't in humor - it's a one.

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dad said Mom was stupid? Sounds like their family tree never forks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a good story. However, I would like there to be more information about how Frank and Leah got together.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 3 years ago

One of the few stories where I could feel myself becoming more stupid with every paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A funny btb story. I bet this one was fun to write.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955about 3 years ago

They say you get what you pay for. I have read all of your stories and have given them all a 5 ☆ rating. The ending did give it some redeeming value.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What Fun

Nicely rounded out! A good laugh. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Redonkulous.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

Too stupid to be enjoyable ⭐️

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

The satire was a twist and I loved it. Thanks for the laugh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good sense of humor in this one ,

ljpsstuffljpsstuffabout 2 years ago

I think I know that family. Their last name is actually Hill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sadly I am Pretty sure that is My Ex Wife and her family . She was always close to her Dad and Brothers . At Least He found out before they got married . Me I four out after We got Married . I had 2 good years sadly I was married for 5 years .

Blackout6661Blackout6661almost 2 years ago

She was probably that stupid due to the genes of incest

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Great story, boy was he lucky finding out what kind of girl Marsha was. That lead him to the one. 5/5

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Good comedy about daily life in Arkansas.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

"My name is George Michaels, but on that day in 1974, I was Lance Corporal George Michaels,"

Not entirely certain how you end up a LC straight out of boot.

"Those who first enter the Marines are Privates with a rank of E-1. To move from an E-1 to an E-2, which is a Private First Class, you need six months of TIS and TIG.

Also, to continue to a Lance Corporal (E-3), you need nine months of TIS and eight months of TIG." -- https://www.operationmilitarykids.org/marine-corps-promotion-timeline-for-enlisted-officers/

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

This is sort of funny: "Of course," she said. "I love fucking and sucking his big cock. I've been doing it ever since he turned 18“. Let’s see, he’s 17 years and 364 days old and she never sucked him. But add one day and she has sucked him ever since. I’m sure she considered 18 being legal for sex. Just for the criteria of stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fucking hoot! A real gas! A great funny respite from the usual fare here in LW!

Thanks author! 5 stars...of course!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The last paragraph almost moved it from three stars to four. But it didn't. JPB

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl1957about 1 year ago

This is sooo far beyond stupid, a waste of paper even to print it on. I know you're better than this, did a stupid virus hit your brain. Damn dude!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very funny 5 star story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cute

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very very enjoyable. Something different from you and as you know a change of pace can go really far. Thanks for making me chuckle. On to the next one.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop: I’m ashamed but I love it, the total collapse of sexual morality.

kalash777kalash77711 months ago

It's an unbelievably weak story. There's no way a good Catholic girl who had never allowed her future husband to have sex with her, "screwed half the county", including her brother and all of it with some insane reasoning: but I'm saving myself for you. The author must be taking us, his readers, for idiots. For Rbtctrl1957: totally agree with you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unbelievable, that she could have behaved like that and he didn't have some kind of hint. I also find it hard to believe that she didn't know what a condom is. She must be a complete idiot and he is not much better.

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Read the comments and you'll see why I say some couldn't tell a fiction from a DMV Manual. I bet they all live in Marsha's area! 5 BIG ONES!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amusing. I liked the ending, too.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wait a minute: I never EVER heard of any Marine coming out of boot camp as a Lance Corporal. Or getting leave straight out of boot camp. You went from boot camp up to Pendleton for ITR, and then to your school for whatever MOS you had been assigned. After that school, you finally got leave to go home. After my 20 day leave I went back to Pendleton to Staging Battalion, a 6 week school to prep 03’s for a tour in S. Vietnam. Nothing in depth. just a little about the local customs, language, lay of the land, so we wouldn’t be shell-shocked when we landed in-country.

This was a really good little short story, ‘Tramp, and I liked it a lot, but sometimes I really do wonder about you and that damned universe of yours you seem to live in. ;-)

5 stars without question.

Dee

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a great, short story. Five stars for sure. It drives home the fallacy that it was just sex. It never is just sex. Marsha was the town slut and was fucked by many men while George was away at boot camp. She was stupid enough to believe that George was still going to marry her. Not going to happen. George married Leah and they just celebrated their 44th wedding anniversary. Great story!!

Anton79Anton793 months ago

Love it!! Five stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

OK, that was weird even for Saddletramp.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer5 days ago

Just for future reference, The most I've known a boot to graduate as was Private First Class (PFC) and in my day I'm pretty sure that was an honor reserved for the top rated recruit in the platoon. Rank was very hard earned in the MC of the 60's & 70s.

Still-=-thank you for a darn good story. 5 stars all the way. cd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
5266 Followers
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...