All Comments on 'Just When I Thought It Was Over'

by Pussymad42

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic story

Well-written and very sexy. Did this actually happen?

chips69chips69over 5 years ago
good read

very good job..keep up the work

sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

I’m lucky to be in a similar (real) position with a lady in her early 70s and it’s a total delight to have an enthusiastic lover who has rediscovered her love of sex. Pussymad42 has portrayed the characters perfectly and made it very real in my eyes. Consequently I found it hughly erotic and beautifully written. I’d love to see Beth’s boundaries pushed a lot further so that she opens up to her inner kink with her dirty, younger lover. In my experience an older woman in Beth’s situation and with a longstanding love of sex will often be happy to drop any inhibitions and offer herself readily to a competent and respectful partner she can put her trust in.

Pussymad42Pussymad42over 5 years agoAuthor
Influenced only

This isn't a true story at all, though parts of it are loosely based on real events. I often try to build stories around small details that are true as I find it helps to make the story feel more believable overall.

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongover 5 years ago
Damn

I need a friend like Diane in my life (or even better, an Andrew!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice realistic story

Women over 60 often underestimate their desirability. Many younger men even some in their 20's can be sexually attracted. A little effort can make good things happen.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 5 years ago
Nice story

I loved the way it built, and how Andy showed Beth patience, eventually overcoming her anxiety over the turn her life had taken. The sex was hot, which, is, of course, why we're here. Nothing hotter than an attractive older woman getting seriously laid.

It's too bad there is so much societal baggage attached to older women/younger men relationships. Beth seems aghast that her friend Diane, at 70, is seeing someone over 20 years younger. When are people going to realize that once you reach a certain stage in life, age is really irrelevant for the purposes of such relationships?? If they were getting serious and planning a permanent situation, it might be different. Sometimes generational issues get in the way over time, though many times not, and at that point, a different conversation needs to be had. It does get old explaining that Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings.....wait, Wings?? But for just sex, as long as the parts are functional and the desire is there, age doesn't matter.

Beth also suffers from another thing I have seen in widows-the notion that they owe something to their late husbands. I understand everyone mourns in their own way, and sometimes it's hard to let go of a long term, good relationship, even after several years. But at some point, you have to go on. It was refreshing to see Andy was able to help Beth get past the idea that she was somehow dishonoring her late husband by seeking companionship.

Well done. Five for you.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
What a lovely story

Us men love the way a lady talks like a slut in bed! It gives us great pleasure to hear a woman say 'Fuck Me'! Well done!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 4 years ago
Great

Great read, full of detail good characters and sex, what more can you ask for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

Lovely story, well written.

These granny types of women are wonderful partners.

The absolutely sexiest woman I‘ve ever known was 80 when I finally persuaded her

Into a sexual relationship.

Once you open the gate they just want it badly.

Respect is the key their inner feelings, they don’t disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super story!

She is lucky to have found a 50 year old guy with the performance of a 25 year old..😂

wwaldripwwaldrip7 months ago

Great story well written. Would love to find an older woman like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPussymad42@Pussymad42
222 Followers
I enjoy writing but I'm not a slave to writing stories. If an idea comes to me, I write the story and if it doesn't, I don't force the matter. As a result I will sometimes write a number of stories one after the other and at other times I may go quite a long time and add nothi...