All Comments on 'A New Camping Experience'

by TxSmutWriter

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

Loved it, made me so horny. Please continue with this young man’s introduction to man sex.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Very nice

Great story went camping with my family every summer in a old Army tent but never had that experience. Was not into that then but one wonders if it could have.

denrondenronover 5 years ago
Hot Story!

Wonderful, sexy first time story. Wish I had run into a man in the woods like that!

zephyerzephyerover 5 years ago
Loved it

I hope you write more of your adventures.

sj_53sj_53over 5 years ago
Loved it!

Very well written and as erotic as hell. I felt myself on my knees in that shower. So Tx write some more smut!

TerriCTerriCover 5 years ago

Loved it, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Highly realistic

Well-written, highly realistic... and hot!

Reminded me a bit of an event many years ago: we were on holidays and on a beach with our parents. My older sister and I innocently wandered off for a walk and found ourselves at the next beach to the north: a nude beach... or apparently a gay male nude beach to be precise! I sensed my sister wanted to stay for a longer look — at the guys’ cocks! — and I did too but I couldn’t let that be known (and I was hoping she was too busy spying to notice the “tent” in my board shorts). So I reluctantly said we should be getting back, as our parents might be wondering where we’d got to, etc.

o2byoungo2byoungover 5 years ago
Live Gay Porn - the best kind!

At my age, I hardly get hard anymore, still I was aroused reading this. I knew you were going to cum in your shorts - I would have too, well, a few years ago I would have! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Friend

Brought a friend on a family camping trip once. We slept in close quarters of a 2-man pup tent while the others slept in a large family tent. The next morning, my friend wanted to compare the size of our morning erections in the privacy of our tent, so we pulled them out and he asked me if he could touch and suck mine. He took my big load down his throat! We later got jiggy in the showers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great First Time

Will needs to get down to site 75 and get bent over for a couple of rounds!

Great story..

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Just a guy from Oklahoma

Loved your story, I could see myself in this boys place enjoying having this man fuck my mouth and filling it with his cum. You have me thinking about buying a new tent and heading to Texas for a camping trip to enjoy some of the wildlife. I hope there will be another chapter or two of this story.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Hot camping sex!

Such hot erotic camping sex and played right into my fantasy life of sex outside and in the showers! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5).

Very very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So beautiful...

Our young man has been introduced into the beautiful world of homosexuality, and I’m sure after a few more encounters with his new, older friend, he will understand his future path in life as a young gay man. My sexual awakening didn’t happen till much later in life, and now I wish I had been seduced by an older, experienced man when I was 18 too, so I could’ve found out much earlier in life that I was gay.

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00almost 5 years ago
Very Nice

Some of us know very early in life what we are attracted to, but never meet that mature man that would have shown us the way.

Thanks for bringing Will to life and letting him cross paths with an older man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot stuff

Loved the story never could meet someone like those profs.,in my younger DAYS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE IT (❤): 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (five). Hot. Hot. Hot.

I have been bi curious since the onset of puberty.

inhalesdeeplyinhalesdeeplyover 2 years ago

Great story and very exciting. I had a similar experience in a sauna with a flight attendant in Bangkok.

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

I love this story, and also the following chapters! It has just enough introduction to set up the story and insight into young Will's thoughts and mind without going on too long before the sex starts.

It would be exciting, like in your story, to find out that you are gay; never having even thought about it until all of a sudden and then having sex the same day.

I had gay sex for the first time at around that age. I had sex with a couple of girls before that, but I had known since before puberty that I wanted to be with other guys. When I got my first boyfriend and we started having sex, I had always known it was what I wanted. it wasn't like an all of a sudden unexpected realization.

To find out that guys having sex, something that you had never thought about before, turned you on and then sucking your first cock and getting fucked by the next day, would be an overwhelming rush of excitement and turn on. The whole package at once and explosive newness would feel so kinky and might be pretty nice.

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like the story! One of my earliest exposures to cock was during camping in the mid 70's. I was in my early teens when I witnessed a guy in his 40-50's jerking his big cut dick in the bathroom at a campsite through what I later found out was called a glory hole. I remember his big balls drawing up tight and his sperm spewing out onto the floor and his hand. I am pretty sure he knew I was watching because he made quite a show of it, turning sideways when he was ready to spurt and turning towards the hole while he squeezed out the remaining cum. That left an impression on me and I think was a formative time towards my later sexual thinking. This led me to thinking more about cock and paying attention to classmates cocks in the gym shower and to this day, I love the look of a cut cock and still have an unrealized desire to try sucking a cut cock. I know that one bathroom experience also led me to being open to jerking off with an older neighbor who had a nice cut cock and a huge set of balls that produced a ton of semen. Nothing more ever happened with the neighbor but, I'm sure it could have, I'm pretty sure he was open to oral but I always lost interest after cumming.

I think realistically, that one early bathroom experience probably developed a level of bisexual desires in me that have stuck with me ever since. One day I hope to act on the oral fantasy with a nice cut cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Porn Star John Bronco has read your story on Youtube, doing it as ASMR

He has done a really good job

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboyabout 1 year ago

That sounds like a state campground I go to often. Never found that kind of fun

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I guess I should have gone camping. My first time sucking cock was in college, in my english prof's office, he was early fifties, married, me 19. I'm not sure how he picked up on my interest but wow it was fun, especially when he exploded into my mouth. Sucked him off about a dozen times.

pinkpantiesmanpinkpantiesman3 months ago

fuck, yessssssssssssssssssss!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous