All Comments on 'Mother and Daughter Whipped'

by backwoodsman1952

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot story

Buddy, This is Hot. I had fantasies like this growing up, watching old movies and wishing I could see more when the fair maiden was abused and on the rare times whipped. My wife loved the forced oral scenes. You write very well, more more more.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Very Sexy

Your story was very sexy in a base way. Primitive like the punishments they endured. Keep writing.

masterkeithmasterkeithalmost 19 years ago
chapter 2

you must write chapter 2

MastersallMastersallalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Looking forward to chapter two... like the interplay between the characters.. also hot scenario

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
enjoyed it very much--waiting for chapter 2

I enjoyed the story and the excitement built nicely can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awaiting additional chapters

Thought this was an outstanding start. Waiting to hear what more is to come or what else they may have to give up to prevent worst punishment for their crimes or weakness of the human body, after all they can only withstand so much in silence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
VERY HOT

I am soaking wet after reading this! More, more more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent - Write more.

Absolutely hot ! Looking forward to further chapters of a very stimulating story. It is a great plot line for a great BDSM video. Absolutely sensational !

davidwattsdavidwattsalmost 19 years ago
well done

Good work B.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
black underarm hair!!!

Black underarm hair is even more of a turn on and the thick tufts in Nora's armpits are just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Strange...

Prostitution is illegal but blowjobs in the open are acceptable. That is a bit hard to belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mother and daughter whipped

as a mother of two daughters, i must state my disappointment with nora. i would insist upon my own submission to spare either of my daughters the humiliation.

although the author sites the time as in the mid 1900's there are still women today who refuse to succumb to the razor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

would like to see a vidio of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not bad

Needs some lesban action. Big guy's rubenesque wife humiliates the mother and then the little lady is forced to watch the bbw seduce her little daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
flogged wife

my wife has been bullwhipped by her mistress for many years She is stripped naked and suspended by her wrists

.the whipping is at least 100 lashes each time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good storu

What would happen if mother and daughter helped each other out if both are wet and exicted but can't wait for rest of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm wet

Pleeease come back and finish this! It's such a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Torture together

Somehow the sight of mother and daughter whipped together is more than 2x as hot. An experience every man and boy should have together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

The erotic value of a whipping, if not almost fatally painful, is well known. The two women very likely would have appreciated a decent male to fuck them slowly and for a long period of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is a downer!

Knot sexy butt morbid! Trying to git the speling like yurs. The wurld has nuff little despots and two think this one is sexy.....well not in my book. Gave it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And Great Fun Was Had By ALL!

Good Story!

Franz is definitely in control of Jodi and Nora. He is having his cake and eating it too. Jodi breaks the law by purchasing drugs in a foreign country for which they will both pay.

Personally, I'd rather have Jodi suck my dick and whip Nora. Nora is able to handle more pain and Jodi, being much younger, probably would be much more excited about being forced to suck Franz' oozing dick.

I'd like to read more detail about how the girl is reacting to the whip, does she grit her teeth, is she turned on by the sadist nature of Franz?

I can hardly wait for round 2 when both females are whipped again, now with EXTREMELY sore backs. They pain should increase hideously. It'll make 'em both want to pleasure Franz [me in my imagination . .LOL].

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it would be even more erotic if both women did not please Franz and their punishment were increased and that they are given additional punishment by being turned around at the post and given double the amount lashes to their breasts

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot, kinky story. I know that some women love this. I've flogged a woman on her bare ass very hard, and she wanted more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous