All Comments on 'Risk Versus Reward Ch. 12'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
🐱🚑⚡❄️🎢

Wow, what a contrast from the paradise of the academy grounds and lunch time fun, which by the way I'm next in the seemingly never ending line to provide the happy endings. To the sinister lair and lab of Dr Moreau who if nothing else is making Mistress Nguyen seem more appealing by the day. Dr M is definitely unhinged, entertaining too, as long as it not my pussy being put the proverbial wringer that is. As you said before every heroine needs a villan to bounce off

That would of been the curly straw that broke the camels back for me, I hope its not too long before Karin is back in the loving embrace of Desi. Nice to see the delicious Miss Chowdhury again.

Thank you WP another, wait for it............... stonking good chapter.

🌟⭐🌠☀️🎆

JC

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
And the moral of this chapter is...

...never play with electricity unless you are thoroughly dry! The good doctor is starting to make her nutty Great Whatever Grandfather to look almost normal in the class of mad scientists---has she never heard of health and safety in the workplace? (Not that that would stop her.) All poor Karin needs now is a broad white streak in her hair and you could call her The Bride of Moreaustein. Can we now look forward to the revenge of the shat upon? This is getting better than the old cinema serials! More! more!

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 5 years ago
Another nice chapter, although

I like this series, however getting worried that Karin may just turn out to be a submissive robot. Void of any feeling. The mental anguish she’s being put through can’t end well. Will she be able to feel loved? I’m hoping so.

mature_neophytemature_neophyteover 5 years ago
This chapter does not seem to me to be in the spirit of the series so far -

I have enjoyed reading this series and indeed your previous writing but the darkness in this episode is disturbing. BDSM without a safe word especially when it terrorises the submissive is abuse, even if it results in intense orgasm. Clearly Karin would have used her safe word if one existed! You don't normally write such scenes so I will keep reading this tale for the time being in the hope that a balance is to follow, but you might lose at least one reader if the story continues in this vein.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 5 years agoAuthor
Dark Before the Dawn

The story has indeed taken a dark turn as many have pointed out. Not to worry my friends. Just hang in there and remember how many of my stories end on a happy note.

nsfwaansfwaaover 5 years ago

I really hope she leaves her and that makes the doc come to her senses

MarieKNMarieKNover 5 years ago

I love stories of training a slave. These are among the very best. That she now orgasms from pain is delicious! I imagine that soon she will not be able to cum without it. I can hardly wait until the talented Doctor trains her to beg for it. Surely that must be next. Thank you and please continue.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
SO, SO VERY DARK.......

.... and evil episode.

I`ve actually had to think hard about my comments, and you know how much I hate doing that lol.

No doubt you will bring it back on track and I can`t wait to see how you do that, but I have to say that if this was the first story I had read of yours, I may not have read any others and that would be sad.

A vast departure from the "fun" element of this series, can`t wait for the next episode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
964 Followers
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES