All Comments on 'An Adventurer's Fate'

by hellenberg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It is unfortunate that one-shots traditionally receive lower ratings, because many of the longer stories could learn a few things from your work. Nothing is unnecessary or gratuitous; if there was even a single typo or grammatical mistake, I didn't catch it; tone, flow and use of stylistic elements are perfect. All in all, this is an easy five stars.

4102ser4102serover 5 years ago

Loved the entire thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Amazing story. You should really do a part two or three. no escape and endless cycles of orgasms is an interesting take.

agamotto1313agamotto1313about 5 years ago
Indeed

I totally agree with 12/09/18.

They already said what I would have.

Five Stars!!!

themanredthemanredalmost 5 years ago
Incrediby hot!

All my favorite things: high fantasy, bondage, forced orgasm, tickling. Super well-described flow of action, and I especially like that the slime is a mindless torturer. Loved every bit of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Writing Style

I’ve just read all of your stories to date (4), they’re very entertaining you have a great writing style. Spinning tales and giving an insight into an alternate world they’re funny and sexy at the same time, a rare combination.

Look forward to reading more of your stories, thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhellenberg@hellenberg
111 Followers
Many of my stories are inspired by the universe of No Haven, an erotic RPG / slave management sim being developed by BedlamGames. Some stories owe a debt to the inspiration of friends. Most, if not all, will be generally compatible with your generic high fantasy setting. There...