All Comments on 'A Difficult Day in the Saddle'

by deborah69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my

This story just seems to grab me. I imagined myself in her place with not one but two sexy men on a trail ride. I'll admit, it was disappointed how this ended just as it was getting good. I do hope there is another chapter to come.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
deborah69...

are you sure, He turned slightly and I could see his flaccid penis sticking out from his body. It stuck out a good distance and I stared for longer than I probably should have.

Are you sure you weren't looking at the horses? Definition weak, soft, and flabby; lacking normal muscle tone,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Will she trade her marriage and future for

for Josh's dick and a life of creepy crawleys? You bet then she'll find out Josh does all the wives he takes out to the cabin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
With Any Luck

With any luck the lead character gets a taste of something strange. A shame there aren't more couples on the ride.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
One way

One way ride for this whore. Hubby may not want to give.Her to Josh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nothing to rate, so far.

This story could go anywhere. Just an introduction, but to what, adultery, cuckoldry, polyamory, threesome, Josh being queer for hubby?

Will wait to rate, or not.

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
City girl

You need to get back in the saddle, is it true men can be replaced by a horse, would you ride bare back if you could. I meant would you be bare as well as your horse, what a tale that would be. Would you only be satisfied with a cow poke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love it when women lust after other men, will you write a other chapter?.Maybe this time after her husband has warmed her up but then passes out under the stars she slips away to his cabin....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another slut in the making. Can dear hubby lust after a buxom blond cowgirl and sneak away to fuck her? Yeah, thought not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeborah69@deborah69
250 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories, I hope you enjoy them. I am an amateur author in the process of writing my first novel (non-erotic). I decided to write for literotica to get some additional writing practice and see if anybody out there likes my style. I'm not aware of any ot...