All Comments on 'J is for Jerk-off'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

This was a really well written story, building up the tension, then holding it there in all the right places, bravo! How hot, I'm going to have to try this sometime!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot

This was very hot! I made the mistake of lookig at this at work and came in my pants WOW

Beam_of_liteBeam_of_litealmost 19 years ago
Are you interested

In meeting for breakfast,lunch,or dinner? Hot story oh yeah..I'll be studing the faces of the fellow patrons next time I am out at a restaurant....Always your stories leave me with lingering thoughts

bearleebearleealmost 19 years ago
Cute little story

Love these things although K conjures up images in my mind that may make put it on hold for the time being :D BTW, not all mid-western women dress conservatively ;) Nice story MF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

Great story...am going to have to try this...........:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ok Story

Okay story, a little too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Public sex is HOT

Great story and fantastic the way they let the waitress in on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great wanks

that was realy good i'm leaking all over the place you gave me a rock hard hard on keep up the good stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
*sizzle*

I don't usually leave comments, but I just had to let you know that this certainly got me hot.

Something to try with my man ;]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Naughty

A brilliant bit of sensuous prose - best i have read on here.

I may become a waiter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

totally enjoyed that!! :o)

Lucky3Lucky3about 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story love the way you let the tension grow....................so erotic!!

shaynightshaynightalmost 11 years ago
WOW

You are very talented! I have never been more into a story before! I will be reading it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FANTASTIC

Best story I've read in years!!! Love, Love, LOVED it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
On the house

Delightful slow tease. Very stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need an editor

Incorrect word use in the first sentence made me stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GREAT TIMES

I have fingered a date to orgasm while out for dinner that made for a great date night but have never been jacked off. We'll have to try that!!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

You do such a great job of capturing the searing, consuming intensity of sex. Also the way the anticipation is so much of the fun - that feeling deep inside when you first feel the approaching orgasm from far, far away, and able to approach it slowly with all the love and respect and joy it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this story, with them sitting at the table, I remember the very first time I came. I was sitting at the breakfast table early in the morning before anyone else was up. I am probably 12 at the time, looking through some sort of smutty trash my mother had laying around. There were cartoons of women that were mostly naked, and it was enough to get me excited. I had no idea that I was masturbating under the table top, but it felt good just rubbing my cock. I pulled it out of the fly of my pajamas and proceeded to stroke it, and then all of a sudden, this white fluid came erupting out of my penis. I was afraid something was wrong and very scared.

I looked on the floor and it was covered with my white cum. I put my cock back into my pajamas and quickly cleaned up the mess on the floor with a rag. After a day or two of thinking about what happened, I figured it out . I knew how good it felt when I came and knew that this something that just happens when you get older. Well, this was the start of something good. I have been masturbating just about everyday since then, and it only gets better.

I figured that the amount of cum that I have produced over these years is probably about 85 gallons. So, carrying on this tradition, tonight, I will be putting in a video, stroking my cock for about an hour, and then put my legs up over my head so that my cock is pointing right down over my mouth. I'll watch the cum as it shoots into my mouth, and then I will savor it as I swallow this precious load. Why waste it.

ronperronperalmost 3 years ago

Wow. I would absolutely love watching your wife orgasm in public. The fact that she tells you she is cumming and opens her eyes while she does makes me crazy. That sure would be fun! And if she were playing with me at the same time, well, it is likely that I would join her, though I'd certainly try to hold off so I could watch her have the next orgasm as well. I'm jealous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is so hot, it brought back memories of the first time I ever came. I was sitting at the breakfast table, which happened to be one of those old fashioned booth type tables, very, very early in the morning. I might have been in the 7th or 8th grade and was getting hard on's quite frequently. I took my cock out through the opening of my pj's and started stroking it with my hand. It felt amazing and didn't take long before cum shot all over the floor under the table. I was in shock and scared all at the same time and rushed to clean up this stuff before anyone got up.

It was till a few days later that I realized that this perfectly natural, and have kept it up my entire life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous