All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A Friend in Need'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 5 years ago
Helping out a friend was good but ...

Why does Jack have to be such a dick? Being not the bearer of the biggest cock in town myself, I would think that any decent man would hone his oral skills to make up for the missing inches. But it's not really about the inches, is it? Abby's first orgasm was tongue-and-finger induced, only to be followed up with the synthetic cock as the plat de resistance. And for dessert, a taste of cum from the lover who gave her such bliss. Why break the sanctity of marriage when they could all be one happy polyamorous hetero/bi/gay/lesbian family? As our lord and saviour says: Give and you shall receive. Pleasure, that is.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
I have to agree

With the first comment, the husband needs to get involved to show them that his small cock is not that important when he can hone his oral skills. I'm fairly normal myself in size and to enjoy a pussy with my mouth and tongue makes up for having an average cock. A G spot massage is the best thing to give a woman!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 5 years ago
Okay......

I know I am old and sometimes forgetful, but in the "COMING NEXT: TURNING CONTEST: A FRIEND OF AMY'S", who is Amy? I don't remember that name in the series before?

repojonesrepojonesover 5 years ago
Maybe in that

You must be dealing with some wierd males sucking dicks .. You must meet more men this one sounds pathetic

repojonesrepojonesover 5 years ago
You need men

You say she was like who needs men well both of y'all needed a man to get you all here so let's not X-Men out the picture so quickly because without men you wouldn't be here so you might want to kiss the next man toes you see

ready52ready52over 5 years ago
The Best

I have read a lot of stories on this site and enjoyed them, but I always come back to yours. Thanks for the time and effort you put into your writing to ensure quality.

Like other less endowed men here, maybe you could write a favorable story someday about good men. Some of us love to please our women with our oral and caressing skills, showing our love physically and verbally. We can't grow a bigger cock but we can become a bigger man by giving all the pleasure we can. Not all men are selfish and we are not wimpy either. I know if I please the woman I am with that I will get equal or even more pleasure returned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SLIPPING OVER

One inch at a time.

One orgasm at a time!

Hi Jaz,

As always, great descriptive, very steamy, well crafted prose.

Love you.

Jack Auff x x x

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
5 stars as always!

Great story! No need for Abby to divorce Jack. As stated in another comment, there could be all kinds of sexual connections. In order for Jack to avoid the divorce and continue with the kid next door, he needs to agree to let Abby and Portia continue their affair and also let his boy toy from next door provide Abby with the cock she has never gotten from Jack. He also should buy a strap-on big black cock to keep Abby happy when Portia or the kid next door is unavailable! No need for a divorce, just a little change in their sexual routine. I'd like to read that story. How about it Jasmine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fantastic

simply superb, possibly the best yet, but so hard to choose between these stories

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 5 years ago
Jack's future

Love it.

Perhaps Jack, desperate to avoid a ruinous divorce, agrees to be locked in chastity and henceforth becomes a submissive puppy for Abby and Portia.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy and very spiteful! Love it! Thank you!

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

598. Love the lezz stuff, but not at the expense of the husband although I realize how important it is to the drift of the story. I see others have suggested some alternative endings, but unfortunately they do nothing to advance the narrative of the contest. Let’s just focus on that and the final reward for the winner which doesn’t appear to have been written yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50778 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...