All Comments on 'Ahh, Vacation'

by AvySweet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fafhrd09fafhrd09over 5 years ago
Exsquisite

Loved the story! I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!!!

Please write about the apartment! I got so wet and now I need them to fuck!

slk767slk767over 5 years ago

Great story! Really hot! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mmmmmmm..

Delicious. Would love to read about the private session

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Would love to sign my wife up for a session with Ana.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
where is the sequel?

intensely erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Lived It!

Loved the story! Especially since I had a similar experience which I described on another website. I called my experience Massage Surprise. My masseuse also rubbed up a little too high on my legs, and when the small towel rose due to my excitement, she said I could take it off. I took that as an invitation and asked for more, which she politely declined. She offered, however, to give me some oil and let me take care of it. I couldn't resist and she smiled and watched until I exploded!

Kimberly90Kimberly90about 2 years ago

Loved the story. Enjoyed greatly the "slow burn" and buildup to Karen's masturbation orgasm. Very exciting how it all unfolded and loved the "twist" at the end. I'm with others who are asking for a sequel, maybe a private appointment in the apartment. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvySweet@AvySweet
12 Followers
Love reading erotic stories, they get me so excited I always wind up masturbating to them. Oops did I say that! Currently I'm single and enjoying no commitments. Looking to chat with like minded women and share a fantasy or two!!! Guys I will contact you if I choose to cha...