All Comments on 'Tip The Babysitter Pt. 02'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
shygayshhortshygayshhortover 5 years ago
Sweet baby Jesus

OMG words can't explain how much I enjoyed this one

The way she's talking like " if my boyfriend did I would drop him like" "Good girls don't complain" Oh God

She is having this guilty pleasure, her body likes it but her mind is like no,no

That's the mood, that's the spirit

Ow and the wife is eating her out,YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY gay lol

I have soooooo many sentences that I love in this audio

UGH one of my favorite favorites

Thank u soooooooooo much for this.

Ow and do you have a new schedule now? Cuz it was Thursday right?

Sarcastic_RomanticSarcastic_Romanticover 5 years ago
So close!

God you've got me on the edge... of my seat. Can't wait for the third part. I have a feeling that by the end of it you'll have learned a very important lesson.

Andygorn2Andygorn2over 5 years ago
wow, Xyta is really becoming their "little girl"

Lovely how Mommy was introduced. Will she continue kicking and sucking Xyta's hot clit as she slides a rabbit vibrator deep within as his tongue enters her anus? Will Daddy take his turn upon her juicy cleft and tight bumhole whilst Mommy sits upon her face, offering both her entrances? Will Mommy's bum take a vibrating butt plug and she straps on a double dildo, one thick end in her own sex whilst the other -slightly smaller- end is for Xyta's tight rear whilst Daddy slides inside her overheated desperately needy vagina from the front? Do they show Xyta a recording of them doing this to her mother? Have they been livestreaming it for her boyfriend? Was it boyfriend's idea right from the start for them to do this to her? Did Daddy let boyfriend have Mommy, but this is the payment he demanded in return? Loads of yummy possibilities.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
Response: shygayshhort

Haha, thank you hon. I'm glad that came across. Very much a sense of 'Oh, no, I musn't!' when in truth, she can't get enough. I'm glad you've enjoyed it so much.

As to posting schedule, I'm afraid here, I'm hostage to the whim of Literotica. Usually audio posts here on Thursdays, though every now and then they're late. Elsewhere I have far more control over when my audio goes live. :)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Sarcastic_Romantic

A very important lesson indeed! After all, the most important lessons are often learned at home, amirite?! ;-)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Andygorn2

Hahaa, oh, I'm loving how your mind works. One little comment has spun outward into so many tasty ideas. I truly hope you don't mind if I incorporate a few of these thoughts into other audios I have coming up.

Andygorn2Andygorn2over 5 years ago
Response to Xyta

Wow, Xyta, I'd be honoured if it's given you any ideas. Am trying to transcribe some imagery together (obviously other subjects +.participants) but it's slow going at the moment. Either the muses aren't coming, or I'm just not opening myself up enough to receive guests right now (one or the other).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
1236 Followers
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES